Part 11-Paimon

Stolas P.O.V.
"SHE WHAT?!" Paimon yelled slamming his hands on the table. "You heard me father, she took the grimoire and ran off to the human world." I said. Father was beyond angry. "HOW COULD YOU LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE YOUR PLACE! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW THAT PRECAUTIONARY HEIR IS GONE- YOU SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT SHE IS ALSO MY DAUGHTER!" I cut him off. I knew that the only reason he was angry about Via was not out of worry for her being gone, but only because she would eventually be a princess and join the goetia family. Father only cares about his reputation not his children or grandchildren like Octavia. "you think I wanted this to happen? Do you really believe that I wanted her to grow up in that toxic and loveless household, with the woman YOU forced me to marry- DON'T GO PINNING ALL YOUR FAULTS ON US BOY! this whole fiasco wouldn't have happened if you never slept with that imp! Loosing Octavia was all your fault! Not only that but you have managed to make a fool of the whole nobility!" He finished I clenched my fist in anger. "Now that the heir is gone I'm going to have to arrange you with another-NO! I yelled cutting him off. "Excuse me?" He said raising an Eyebrow at me. "I'm done trying to meet your stupid standards. You never cared about anyone in this family, you only saw your children and grandchildren as investments to expand your kingdom, nothing more. I am not creating another loveless child just to please you, I will find Octavia and bring her home."I said heading for the door. "Get back here Stolas! I'm your father! Show me some respect!" He yelled. "Funny. You don't respect anyone."I said smiling. "How are you even going to find your daughter! No one in this family will help you!" He shouted. "I don't need any of your help. I will not stop until I find my daughter." I said walking out the door pushing past several imp servants. "I need to call Blitzy and tell him that the deal is temporarily off. Maybe he will be enticed to help."I thought to myself.