Part 9-Master

Octavia P.O.V.
After a little while of walking she lead me into a room where about 8 others were sitting. As soon as I walked in they all looked at me which made me very uncomfortable. I also noticed that the man who found me was also in there. I slowly walked in and sat down trying to avoid eye contact. This was really awkward. "Who the hell is this?"A white haired man asked angrily. He walked over to me which made me flinch. "Shinuzagawa please do not act out of line."The butterfly woman said. He ignored her. I could feel his intense gaze, which made me more anxious then I already was. I put my head down not wanting to cause any trouble."hello my children."I looked up to see a man with something purple on his face and black shoulder length hair. Everyone immediately went silent and bowed. I took a closer look at his face. I've seen that illness before and I remember my dad taught me how to treat it. "I'm sorry for any confusion I may have caused, my children. You see, Obanai informed me that he had found this girl injured and brought her back here." He said softly. His voice was Extremely calm and soothing. "E-excuse me sir I don't m-mean to interrupt, but t-that illness I've seen it before a-and I know h-how to treat it."I said. He looked at me eagerly."please do not Interrupt the master young one." A tall man with white eyes said. Crap! I didn't mean to come off as disrespectful! "I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to!"I said apologetically. He didn't get mad at all, he just chuckled and smiled."it's alright, no need to apologize." He said with the same smile. That was a relief. "Anyway, I would love to discuss this "treatment" you mentioned, but this is not the time." He said. "As I was saying, Obanai found this girl and we are here to discuss what we will do with her."he finished. " excuse me master but I have a concern, how do we know we can trust this girl? She could be working with the demons for all we know." The white haired male said. The man just smiled. "You do have a point. We can't be sure she's innocent, but at the same time she has been extremely cooperative, and she even offered to treat my illness."he said. The white haired man grunted."Obanai, since your the one who found her, I would like to hear your opinion." He said. I clutched onto the grimoire tighter. I was confused and anxious. "There's no doubt that she's innocent. I found her unconscious and wounded. When I asked her questions she was very compliant and didn't try to harm me or Kocho in any way. I also think that she is genuinely confused about everything that's going on." He finished. It was a relief to know that someone didn't think of me as a threat. "Ok then." He  shifted his position towards me. "Really this is up to you Octavia. You can either go back to living a normal life in the city, or you can join the demon slayer corps and learn to defend yourself and others." He finished. I thought about it carefully. "Even if I did go back It wouldn't benefit me in any way, so if I did end up joining these guys I could learn to become strong and learn to protect myself." I thought to myself. I guess I'll just have to wing it. "I want to become a demon slayer. I want to learn how to become strong and defend others." I said confidently. "Are you absolutely sure this is what you want?" He asked. "Yes" I said firmly. "Ok then. Just know, the path you have chosen isn't an easy one. Things are going to get a lot harder."he said. "I'm well aware."I replied. "Alright then. Obanai is going to be your teacher and take you under his wing. I'm sure he will turn you into a fine slayer."he said. Well that concludes todays meeting. You can all leave now." He said getting up. I turned to Obanai. "Hello there! I'm Mitsuri Kanroji! It's sooo nice to meet you!" The girl with pink and green braids said. She Grabbed my hand and shook it fast. "O-oh... yeah heh.. nice to meet you t-to.."I said awkwardly. "Calm yourself Mitsuri, your making her uncomfortable."Obanai I believe him name was. The girl let go of my hand and pouted at Obanai. He then turned to me. "Come on kid, follow me to my estate." He said beginning to walk out. I quickly got up and followed him.