Part 17- passed the test

Octavia P.O.V.
Before we knew it final selection was over. I was mildly wounded, and I managed to kill a good amount of demons up on the mountain. I looked around and noticed that there were only five of us, while we started out with over 20. The thought made me a little sad. Two Identical looking young girls then began to speak. "Congratulations to everyone who completed final selection. You are now recognized as official demon slayers." They said. "Ok and? I made it. No where is my sword?" I turned around to see a black haired male. I narrowed my eyes at him. " patience, We must first issue you your uniforms. We will start by taking your measurements. And then, we will then engrave your rank at the back of your hand. You will all start at mizunoto." They finished. "And our swords?" He asked rudely. "In a moment you will be given the chance to select the ore used to craft your sword, however it will take 10 to 15 days before the weapons are ready for you, but first-" she clapped her hands twice. Then crows appeared from the trees and flew down landing on our arms. I gently pet its head. Man I miss my feathers. "These crows are used to facilitate information throughout the corps." The young girl said. "I don't need this crap!" The dark haired boy said violently shooing the crow away. I furrowed my eyebrows. He then walked up to the young girl and grabbed her hair. My eyes widened in anger at the sight. "I want my sword right now. Give it to me before I get angry. The color changing katana, I want it now!" He demanded getting up in the girls face. I grit my teeth together. I wasn't going to allow this. Just before I was going to step in I saw a burgundy hair boy grab his arm. "Get your hand off of her. Or I'll break your arm!" He said firmly. I observed a boy with Orange and yellow hair slightly panicking beside me."Who the hell are you? Well, give it your best shot, I dare you!" He answered. "You heard him. Unhand this girl right. Now." I said coming up behind him. He turned his head around to look at me. "Listen here girl, I don't know who you think you are, but you better- before he could say anything else I twisted his arm around making it produce a loud crunch sound. He pulled away and grabbed his arm wincing in pain. "Good" I said smiling. " Are you two done chatting with each other?" The young girl asked. With both looked up at her signaling a yes. "Now the time has come, please select an ore to use for your sword. The steel you will use to protect yourself and annihilate countless demons will be that of your own choosing." We all stared at the ores in confusion not knowing how to tell the difference. I didn't really put much thought into so I chose a random one.
Shortly after I started heading home. I limped most of the way due to my injuries. They were minor, but painful. After a while I finally got back to Obanai's estate where I saw him waiting for me. "Hey Obanai!" I said running over to him. His eyes slightly widened. "V-via?" He said sounding relieved. I tripped do to fatigue. Obanai quickly came over and caught me. "I'm proud of you kiddo. You are now an official demon slayer." He said. I chuckled at that. I tried standing up straight but only fell back onto Obanai. "Take a rest for now, I'll help you inside." He said allowing me to use him for support.