Part 5- leaving

Octavia P.O.V.
I was in my room packing my bags and gathering my Valuables. I couldn't stay here any longer after everything that just happened. Most importantly I don't want to be the cause of my dads suffering anymore. He did this all for me and if I hadn't been born then maybe things would of been better for him. Im tired of being a burden and hurting everyone. "Okay I think I'm ready...."I said quietly. But I wasn't planning on simply going to another ring or a different part of hell because to be honest, this isn't my first time running away, and he would always send servants out to find me so I just ended up right back here. I was planning on going to Earth and starting a new life there. It sounded crazy saying out loud. I picked up my bags and walked out of my room. Just as I was going to get his grimoire I stopped."I should at least write him note...." I wrote my goodbyes and stuck the note on my door."now where does he keep that grimoire again?" I opened the drawer to find the book."perfect."I said with a small smile. "Sorry dad....but I'm going to have to take this..."I said to myself. I Casted the spell and opened the portal. I looked back "goodbye..."I said while stepping through the portal. I closed it and put the book under my arm. I then changed into my human. "I probably won't be able to use my demon form for a while." I said with a sigh. I looked around and I realized I had ended up in Japan. "Great..."
I said annoyed. I walked for a long time until I got to a very empty area. The only thing I planned on doing was Studying the grimoire and exploring the town. I would have to learn every spell in the book so I guess I could start. "Shit How could I forget food?"I cursed. "I guess I could just head down to town and steal some.... After all I still have my magic."I said. After a little while I headed down to the town. I looked around and saw a sushi stand. I got a bit closer and put my hand behind my back. I used my magic to pull it Towards me. I tried to get it done unnoticeably as best as I could. I sat down to eat it somewhere. "Well my life is gonna get interesting now."I said with a sigh.