Part 18-Stella

(I would just like to say that none of these events are cannon and are only for the sake of the story)
Stella P.O.V.
"SHE DID WHAT?!" I yelled smashing a teacup on the table. "Yes Stella, Octavia ran off to the human world with the grimoire and none of us no where she is." Andrealphus said crossing his legs. I clenched my fist and tightly furrowed my eyebrows. "That damn brat.... why would she cause all of this trouble for us?" I said angrily. Andrealphus sipped his tea. "If I'm being completely honest with you, it's no one's fault but you and your embarrassment of a husband's." He hissed smirking. " You god damn little.... Ugh! What do you even mean by that!" I shouted hitting the table. He chuckled. "Oh dear sister.... Is it really that hard to see? Your only purpose was to marry a prince and keep your family satisfied, and yet you failed. Your daughter is gone, and your husband who YOU were supposed to keep happy cheats with an imp. The lowest of the low. Wow, no wonder why our parents always preferred me over you." He said laughing and smirking. I didn't feel angry, nor sad, not even embarrassed. I just felt like I was at a loss. Especially when he brought up our parents. I kept my head down not daring to say a word. "What? Cats got your tongue? Or is it simply because you know I'm right...?" He said walking over to me. I suddenly had the urge to hit him, but for some reason I didn't raise a hand to him. "Andrealphus....." I worked up the courage to say. He raised an eyebrow. "Get the hell out of my way. I have better things to do then see your pathetic face." I said walking away. He frowned and rolled his eyes. " fine then! Be like that! I won't help you in any way though." He said turning his back to me. I stormed out of the palace into the garden. I was extremely worked up about my brothers words. While I was walking I could here to other goetias talking. I saw them glance over at me. "Look, it's that princess who's husband cheated on her with an imp, how embarrassing!"one of them laughed. " I also heard that her daughter ran away to the human world! She is such a failure of a princess!" The other said. They both laughed. I just ignored there words and stomped along gritting my teeth. I sat down near the fountain swirling my hand around in the water. Andrealphus's words were still fresh in my memory and they angered me. I was beyond mad before and I didn't get the chance to actually think about the whole situation. Via is actually gone to the human world. I then began to remember my childhood. My parents always favorited Andrealphus over me because apparently he was the "golden" child who always did everything right. Who never failed. But they only saw me as the naive and mediocre princess who would never make her family proud.  They said that I was far to kind and I needed to start acting with attitude. So I became as bitter and nasty as possible just to be on decent terms with them. When I was 17 they forced me to marry Stolas and have a child with him. I hated my life so much I just felt like giving up. Until, I had Octavia. I really did love our little owlet. The brightness and warmth in her smile is something that I would never forget. Sure it was a loveless marriage, but we were pretty happy for a while. Until Stolas had that god damn affair and ruined everything. I was so overwhelmed by rage and I only ended up hurting Octavia more. I see that now. And Stolas....well, I haven't forgiven him. He's still a cheating prick to me, but knowing him he's probably looking for her as well. So I won't be surprised if I run into him.

I got up from where I was sitting and up to my room in the palace. "I'm going to find you Via, even if it's the last thing I do." I said. I didn't have Stolas's grimoire, so I had to use my own powers for this trip to earth.

(Please note that Stella is still going to be a bitch in future chapters)