Part 3-the Guilt ridded truth

Octavia P.O.V
I was in my room reading when I heard a crash. It startled me a bit so I decided to go down and investigate. When I got into the kitchen I saw a couple things knocked off the counter and a broken plate."hmm, dad must be home if the front door is open."I said to myself. I felt something by my foot. I looked down and saw that it was a pill bottle. I reached down and picked it up. The label read "happy pills" and the bottle was half empty. I found my fathers feathers around it."ohh dad...."I said in a sad tone. Has he really felt this way? I was lost in my thoughts until I heard shouting. It was mums voice. I was pretty unfazed because I was used to the fighting. I usually just ignored everything they say but this time I decided I would listen. I walked down the hall out to the balcony where mom and dad were. I put my back against the wall and listened."

Stella:I like tormenting, you I want to keep reminding of what you did

Stolas: I know what I did! I would feel bad if I hurt you but we both know I didn't do that! You and I were arranged for one reason. To birth a precautionary heir to the goetia family nothing more!

"Is that really true?
Precautionary heir, me!

Stolas: I tried, so many years to make it comfortable for us to have this family but it was never enough! The only reason I have endured your constant insults and cruelty was for that girl to have a normal life!

"Ohh d-dad I had no idea you suffered this way..."

Stolas: I cannot do this anymore! I want you out now!

Stella: what do you mean out?

Stolas:I mean out! Out of this palace out of my life! We are getting the divorce!

I through my hand over my mouth and ran back to my room sobbing. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I sat on the floor and cried. I felt nothing but guilt."I'm so sorry dad...how could I let this happen?....he stuck with that woman f-for me? D-did I do this? why?."I didn't know what to feel.

A Goetia's Journey (Helluva boss X KNY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें