Floyd Leech x Reader - A softer approach

We all know about Floyd's habit of "squeezing" people. It being to play around or to actually hurt them.

And well, you unfortunately had already fallen victim of that habit of his a couple of times before.

You had always been cautious of Floyd, he was unpredictable after all, but it had gotten worse after he once squeezed you so thight that you had almost cracked a bone, resulting with you going to the nurse office and having bruises for a couple of days.

After that mishap, you started to actively try to avoide the boy. Changing direction whenever he was walking toward you, going elsewhere the moment you spotted him from a distance and running away into a classroom where a professor was present, so to have them as some kind of protection, in case he chased after you.

At first the boy would find all of this quite amusing. It was fun to see you run around in a frenzy and getting all scared whenever you saw him. But after some time went by it started to really annoy him. He couldn't even get near you without you immediately fleeing. Never giving him the time to say anything.

"Oi, shrimpy." You flinched when you heard the voice calling you. You were currently heading to class after lunch break.

That was yet another thing you started doing along side all that avoiding. Flinching and straightening up or slightly backing away at the mere sound of his voice.

Floyd frowned, unhappy of that reaction.
"You're really pushin' my buttons now, shrimp." He looked incredibly displeased.

"Sorry, but we need to get to class immediately. Next is Crewel-sensei and we can't effort to be late." Deuce said while softly pulling your arm so that you'd stand a little further back.

Ace and Grim were there too and just beckoned you to leave as soon as possible, both kinda terrorized.

"Sorry." You quickly bowed your head without making any eye contact and briskly walked away with the others. Meanwhile the tall boy was just trying to study your reaction, before making a displeased sound and turning away.

"Sighhhhh... I really thought I'd die back there." Ace mumbled while he felt shivers going down his spine.

"I saw my life flash before my eyes." Deuce, although he had been the one to save you from the situation, was staring at the floor with wide eyes.

"Bet ya' it was incredibly boring." Grim retorted, while in your arms.

"Haa?! What did you say?!"

~~~~~//~~~~~

"It seems like something's bothering you Floyd. Will you enlight me on what it is?" The neatly dressed twin asked.

There he was, lazily slumped on a table with some scattered papers at mostro lounge. Furrowed eyebrows and a glare on his face.

"Ain't none of your business, Jade." The other retorted with an annoyed expression, cheek squished on one of his palms, while the other hand was gripping really hard on a chewed pencil.

"My, my. Well, you can come to me anytime, in the case you change your mind and wish to vent out."

"I just hope he deals with whatever it is soon. This is getting troublesome." Azul murmured while side-eyeing the duo.

~~~~~//~~~~~

Today has been harder than any other, since Floyd as been roaming aroud you ever since this morning.

Although, not once, he has tried to actually get closer yet, which as been keeping you on edge from the moment you first noticed.

Everyone else also seemed to notice, but it wasn't like they could do anything about it. Apart from feeling terrified, that is.