Leona Kingscholar x Chubby!Reader - Let me

This was requested by: Hawks_1010_

Hope you enjoy! ^^

As you can see, this is a Chubby!Reader, in case some of you missed the title. ^^

~~~~~K~~~~~

"Leona?" The dirty blonde boy blinked his big eyes in surprise, his ears straightened up.

Leona gave him a side look and raised a brow, not bothering to stop walking as he searched around with his eyes.

"I was just about to go to the botanical garden and ask what you wanted for lunch. Where are you doing?" Ruggie asked as he frantically followed after the grumpy lion through the hallway.

"To the cafeteria." The latter curtly answered, looking ahead again.

The hyena froze for a moment, stopping in his track and staring at the older student's back. After a moment of stunned shock, the boy shook his head and ran to catch up.

"Leona? As in, Leona Kingscholar going to the cafeteria himself, and not slaving his poor dorm mates? For real???" He leaned forward with wide eyes as he sputtered in disbelief.

"Tone it down or I'll shut ya to the ground, myself." The dark skinned young man snarled at the other boy, who shrinked a bit.

"Well, you can't blame me for being surprised. It's not everyday you go to the cafeteria or pretty much anywhere by your own volition!" The smaller boy continued as he gestured vaguely.

"Tch." The irritable housewarden frowned and scrunched up his nose in annoyance.

"So...? You aren't going to explain?" Ruggie pursed his lips and leaned over curiously.

"I don't remember it bein' any of yer business." Leona snapped in response and the other put his hands up in surrender, his ears going down to the sides of his head.

"C'mon, it's a fair question. There must be a valid reason." Whined the hyena, causing the grumpy lion to let out an annoyed sigh.

"I overhead the frosh talk to those two Heartslabyul idiots. Apparently some bastards started pickin' on my Herbivore during lunch." The latter confessed, stuffing his hands in his pockets and glaring up ahead.

"Oh, I see~. You're doing it for your 'mate', aren't ya? Such a softy, shyeheehee~." The dirty blonde haired boy cackled while bringing a hand to his mouth.

"You better stop it if you value your skin, lowlife." Leona growled and ruthlessly spat out.

"They're my partner so they're my responsibility. Of course I have to make sure the Herbivore's safe." His tone softened slightly as he finally reached the cafeteria.

"Well, whoever it is, they must be pretty stupid. Doing that, knowing that you two are a thing... hiss." Ruggie hissed through his teeth in pity and slowly shook his head, both of them finally going inside the crowded room.

~~~~~K~~~~~

"Where did they go? They always get in trouble, one way or another!" Ace scolded as he looked around for you. Even if he sounded kind of harsh, there was also clear concern in his voice.

"Oh Seven, where are they? What if those guys start bothering them again?!" Deuce frantically searched though the crowd.

"Oi, stop panicking mother hen, your little chick will be fine-" The ginger grimaced at his dorm mate's state and was about to grab his elbow when the other suddenly changed expression.

"I swear, this time I'mma throw a couple punches at them! Gotta teach 'em to zip their loudmouths- upperclassmen or not." The blue haired boy slammed his fist against his palm with a menacing expression.