Ruggie Bucchi x Dense!Reader - Nervous

This was requested by: YukariThePotato10

Hope you enjoy! ^^

Unaware/Dense Reader ahead!
You may take this as Part 2 of
"Ruggie x Reader - Acts of service"

~~~~~€~~~~~

"Sigh... I'm so tired. I really can't stand meatheads like that." Ace sighed as he dragged himself across the hallway.

"You shouldn't call out coach that! But yeah... I admit I'm kinda sore pretty much everywhere." Deuce reprimanded his dorm mate, but his stern look only lasted a moment before he rolled his shoulder with a grimance.

"Myaaah..."

"I know, Grim. I know." You sighed tiredly, reaching to (tie your hair/pass your hand over your forehead) as the small beast held onto your upper-arm.

As you spoke to your friends, a certain dirty blonde beastman peeked over a corner of the hall.

His ears perked up and his tail swished slightly. He then took a big breath in, in hope to calm his nerves, and tried to look casual when walking up to you.

"Heya, prefect! Ya look a lil' rugged there, is everything alright? Shyeheehee~." Ruggie laughed as he playfully leaned over while stopping in front of you.

"Oh, Ruggie-senpai! Yeah, everything's okay. We just came out of PE, you see..." You shook your head with an exhausted smile while the fiery creature in your arms started wiggling in displeasure.

The latter got out of your hold just to climb over your shoulder and point an accusatory paw at the half-hyena.

"What's with ya just addressin' my hench-human, huh?! Just so ya know, I'm real tired too! Thank ya very much." Grim sulked angrily as he crossed his little arms.

"Awe, c'mon Grimmy. You and these two all have magic! Poor prefect has it worse." The Savanaclaw sophomore waved his hand to the side in a dismissing manner.

"Aaanyway~. The vending machine was kind enough to give me two juice boxes instead of one! And since I'm feeling generous, here ya go!" Ruggie thew you the box while stepping back and you caught it, immediately looking down at it.

"Oh, it's (favorite fruit)! My favorite. Thank you so much, Ruggie-senpai." You smiled brightly and thanked the boy, who's cheeks quickly tinted pink.

"A-ahah! I actually am kind of in a rush. See ya around!" He quickly sprinted off as one of his ears fluttered uncontrollably.

"That was... surprisingly nice of him." Deuce commented as you began to drink your juice, keeping it away from Grim, who was trying to snatch it.

"Also, didn't they just fix the vending machines?" Ace raised a brow and glanced at you.

"How lucky that it was their favorite, huh." The ginger pursed his lips as he looked toward where the frantic hyena had just ran.

~~~~~€~~~~~

"Thank you so much, Jack! Now the subject is much clearer." You said to the half-wolf freshman as you both stepped out of his dorm room.

"Sure, it's fine. But why did you ask me for help?" The tall first year asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well, I don't know how much of help Ace and Deuce would've been eh eh... Plus, Riddle is currently tutoring them and Grim." You laughed nervously and sweatdropped.

As you two walked into Savanaclaw's lounge, chatting, your phone rang from your pocket. At the same moment, the hyena beastman happened to pass by and, at the sound of your voice, his tail began swishing excitedly.