Trey Clover x Chubby!Reader - Clear feelings

⚠️TW⚠️
Slight body shaming/fat shaming. Nothing too explicit, just offensive comments.

(This is x Chubby!Reader, if you haven't noticed the title ^^)
~~~~~♧~~~~~

"Prefect, Grim! So glad you made it! Let me fix your outfits up, real quick~." Cater welcomed you inside Heartslabyul's garden, immediately readying his magic pen to cast a spell.

You had gotten invited to the unbirthday party that was going to be held shortly after your arrival. Walking through the mirror with Grim in your arms, you were greeted by the Heartslabyul junior.

"I never miss your dorm's parties, you know that. And thank you." You smiled as the ginger third year briefly waved his pen, turning your normal school uniform in a Heartslabyul based formal outfit, which you had worn numerous times ever since getting in this school.

"I'd never pass a chance to a good sweet feast!" Grim exclaimed, jumping down and running off toward the main venue.

You and Cater simply ignored him, as you were both used of the fiery beast's antics by this point. The junior turned to you as if nothing happened.

"Np, hon. It's my pleasure! Also, you always look adorbs in our colors! Let me snap a pic, real quick." The green eyed boy took out his phone and took a selfie, making you flinch at the sudden flash.

"Woops, the flash was on. Let me get another-"

"Diamond-senpai, the housewarden wanted to check out if everything was ready for the- oh, prefect. You're here!" Deuce interrupted the upperclassman, as he was asked to call for him, before noticing you and waving with a smile.

"Hi, Deuce. I just got here." You returned his greeting.

After that, the ginger was dragged by the freshman to the red headed dorm leader and you were left by yourself.

You were about to enter the venue in the rose maze when you felt two hands covering your eyes from behind. You jumped a bit and that solicited a low and familiar chuckle from the owner of those hands.

You smiled once you heard that and you reached out slowly to move what covered your eyes. You turned your head back and peeked over your shoulder as the boy loosely wrapped his arms over both.

"Morning, Trey!" You smiled and he held one of your soft cheeks to turn your head further toward him.

"Good morning, sweet thing." He planted a kiss on your forehead, making a little sound. You passed your palm over his free hand's knuckles and held his fingers.

"Ahah, hello!~" You chuckled sweetly and the green haired boy gave you a light squeeze and buried his nose on the side of your neck.

"You are too adorable. And have I told you how good you look in this?" He said and you nodded with a smile.

"Yep. You say that every time I wear this or anything other than my uniform, for that matter." You responded calmly.

"Well, you look really good in your uniform too. Just so you know." Trey responded, stepping away from you and casually fixing the hat on his head with a lopsided smile.

"Sure, sure. Let's head in, yeah?" You tilted your head playfully and your boyfriend put a hand on his hip and tipped down his hat as if giving a formal greeting.

"Sure thing, right this way." He gestured you forward as a way of saying 'I'll escort you'.

~~~~~♧~~~~~

"Yo, prefect." A relaxed voice said.

"How nice of you to join us." After sitting at a table you were greeted by Ace and Riddle. The first one gave a single and lazy wave while the other gave a short nod with a polite smile.