Leona Kingscholar x Thembo!Reader - Lunch for two

Thembo is the gender neutral term for
⬇️
himbo = large attractive man whom "isn't very bright, but usually extremely nice and respectful."

We love a dumb, strong
(man/woman/person) with a good heart. 🤝🏻

~~~~~K~~~~~

"I'm just glad I passed the test!" You smiled to yourself and pumped your fist in the air, in a celebrating manner.

"You barely did. We all barely did." Ace looked at you with tiredness written all over his face.

"Rosehearts-senpai is going to have our heads when he sees the results..." Deuce stared at the ground with a traumatized expression while a hand pulled on his hair and the other dragged across his cheek.

"Sucks to be you." Grim grinned at the two Heartslabyul students, pompous as usual.

"You got the lowest score, ya damn weasel!" The ginger snapped and soon started arguing with the monster.

You were all heading to the cafeteria after getting out of Trein's lesson. Your group certainly wasn't the brightest, as you can see... but hey! It was still your group and you were part of it.

As you walked down the corridor you felt someone crash onto your back. The impact was pretty harsh, but despite you being the one receiving the hit, you remained almost unbothered as the other person fell backwards onto their butt, wincing in pain.

"Argh... sorry bud, kinda in a rush here- oh, prefect!" Ruggie quickly stood up, ready to sprint away once again, but stopped when he noticed who you were.

"Hi, Ruggie-senpai!" You enthusiastically waved your hand and gave a bright smile. Deuce politely greeted the upperclassman and Ace gave a short wave.

"What's gotten ya in such a frenzy?" The grey cat tilted his head and asked with his paws on his hips.

"I gotta go to my dorm and do something real quick, then I have to get lunch for Leona. That's why I'm in a hurry." The hyena briefly explained, looking tired and dejected.

"Oh! I can get Leona-senpai's lunch for you, if you want!" You offered to the Savanaclaw second year.

"Really? Oh, that's no nice of you! Please do~." The latter immediately seized the opportunity and grinned widely.

"Of course, what should I get?" You asked.

"Oh, he always asks for the most popular item in the cafeteria. Today he wants a steak and a smoothie." Ruggie complained while his ears flattened.

"It's fine. You can just go to your dorm, no need to waste so much time in line." You smiled happily and the hyena squinted at the brightness.

"You're honestly so nice and naive that I feel like I'm tricking a child..." He mumbled to himself while rethinking back to all the help and kindness you have shown him, despite all the magift deal. A small pang of guilt pierced his chest but he'd still rather have you go then going himself. Feeling guilty? Yeah, a bit. Enough to not use you? Nah, he'll do it anyway.

"Did you say something?"

"Nope! Thank you so much, bud. You're a life saver!" The hyena shook off your question and gave you a wink before sprinting away.

You waved goodbye and Ace frowned. "Wait a minute, he didn't even give you the money to buy the food!" He thought out loud.

"Mh? Oh, yeah, he didn't. Never mind! He probably forgot." You shrugged with a smile and Deuce looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'll have to speak to him when I see him..." He quietly mumbled. You really aren't made for a school like this.

~~~~~K~~~~~