Floyd Leech x Reader - Squeeze it better

This was requested by:
Kai-The-Saturn
Hope you enjoy! ^^

⚠️Slight warning:
Wornout & breakdown⚠️
-Comfort ✔️

~~~~~//~~~~~

Things have been kind of... tough lately. More than usual.
And it had started to show...

"Oh young one, what's with that gloomy expression? You're still youthful and full of life, unlike us!" The chubby ghost loomed over your huddled up form.

You had your legs against your chest as your cheek rested on your knees. Dark bags grimly adorned your eyes and your complexion appeared almost sickly.

"Yes, it is best to keep yourself healthy! Take care of that living body of yours, it's too soon to have you joining us." The skinny ghost reprimanded in an almost fatherly manner.

"They don't seem to be responding." The smaller spirit said with with concern, floating closer to you and getting directly in front of your face.

"The hench-human has been actin' weird lately." Grim murmured from his spot on the pillow near your feet. His three-forked tail poked your calf and you blinked, as if waking up.

"Huh-? ...Oh, sorry guys. I kind of zoned out." You sighed tiredly and grimaced when moving your now sore legs, shifting in a decent enough sitting position. You were still kind of slouched against the couch as you rubbed your hands against your eyes and cheeks.

"Do you want to tell us what's wrong? We're good listeners." Said the slimmer spirit.

"Yes, yes! We'll keep your secrets till the grave, eh eh eh..." Added the chubbier one with a high-pitched cackle, trying to lighten up the mood.

"No, I'm just- ...tired." You curtly turned them down and sluggishly pulled yourself up, turning your back on them.

"I'm going to bed." Was all you said as you climbed the stairs, not sparing any of the four a glance.

"...Maybe we should tell someone who can help them?" The small ghost murmured and the other two nodded before turning to the fiery creature.

"Well, Grimmy. Take care of your human for now, will ya?" Said the chubby one and the feline monster straightened up proudly.

"Of course! Who'd ever take care of 'em as well as the great Grim does?" He puffed up his chest and grinned, crossing his arms.

"And, well... I'm just returning the favor..." He mumbled in an almost inaudible voice, rethinking back to all the support you had given him ever since getting here. I guess you're a good human... was one of his thoughts.

He slowly let his little arms fall to his sides and unsurely glanced at the ghosts before getting to your shared room as well.

Once inside, he saw you curled up under the covers. Your figure was completely hidden under there, only the top of your hair peeking out.

"Ya didn't even get in yer pajama, stupid human." The small creature said softly and jumped on the bed. He then laid right beside your head, getting into a ball. You barely shifted, welcoming the new source of warmth.

"Night..." He murmured and soon
fell asleep.

~~~~~//~~~~~

"Prefect? Are not coming to the cafeteria?" Asked Deuce and you silently shook your head, holding your arms and slightly curling into yourself.

"Ya didn't even have breakfast this mornin'. How can ya stand? I'd be hungrily crawling on the floor by now." Grim frowned, putting his frontal paws on his hips.