Idia Shroud & Various x Reader - The Phantom Bride event

It was late in the evening at Nigh Raven College, when a certain Ignihyde dorm leader found himself walking through the main street.

"I preordered the latest volume of my favorite manga online, but it didn't come on time! It was the special edition with the autographed card too!" Idia said to no one in particular as he strolled down the path.

"So much for my day one nerd cred." He mumbled grumpily. "Well, no one's out this late. Might as well hit up the school store and pick up a copy-"

He was interrupted by a far away sound. Similar to a voice. "Huh? Who's there?" He said.

"I've finally... found you..." A translucent figure, resembling a girl in a white gown suddenly appeared. "My prince!" The bluish young lady exclaimed loudly.

"GYAAAAAAH!"

~~~~~《》~~~~~

You had gone to the headmage's office after you and Grim were thrown out of your dorm by a bunch of ghosts, claiming the place as theirs.

Just when he had finished explaining about the ghosts coming here every year and temporarily occupying it for themselves, a panicked Ortho made his way through the door. Desperately calling out to Crowley.

"It's an emergency sir! About idia!" He said. The headmaster turned to him and gave an inquisitive look.

"Idia's been kidnapped by ghosts!" The small Shroud brother yelled loudly.

You were stunned by the news, but the fiery boy promptly started the footage of the campus security cameras. Causing Crowley to scowl angrily.

"Now, hold on! You can't just hack our security system and access whatever you please!" The latter lectured.

"Shh, be quiet! I'm playing it now." The small boy shushed the headmaster, not minding the displeased tone he had.

There, you saw all of what had taken place just the night before. Including the female ghost abducting the Ignihyde dorm leader.

"Dear, oh dearie me." Crowley murmured worryingly. "It would appear the Ghost Bride has found her perfect husband at last!"

"Yer sayin' Idia's perfect husband material?! Last I checked, he wasn't like any storybook prince I'd ever seen." Grim said, surprised.

"He's all slouchy, never leaves his room, he's got that apathetic look goin' on, not to mention his creepy smile..." The grey creature sweatdropped as he listed a bunch of characteristics that described the third year.

Crowley interrupted. "Tall, nonchalant, 'healthy' that's never exposed to UV rays, lidded eyes... and I suppose 'charming' is one way to describe his smile." He continued: "his hair is literally aflame, so it could be considered bright and shimmering, and blue lips certainly qualify as 'interesting'."

It seemed that, in one way or another, he reached the criteria that the ghost was searching in her perfect prince.

"Idia's clearly the coolest guy around. Curse that ghost and her discerning taste!" Ortho said sourly.

The headmage seemed worried about the situation, but before he could get further into it, a loud ruckus started playing outside.

Apparently, the ghosts had took hold of the school and most of its perimeter. Many students had evacuated the cafeteria after it was selected as the wedding venue.

Unfortunately, whenever the ghosts were defeated, they'd just revive to fight again, which pushed Crowley to call out to all the students. "There's no end to them. Everyone, fall back and retreat!" He ordered