Deuce Spade x Reader - Meeting mother hen

Winter holidays were getting near and your boyfriend Deuce wanted to ask you something important.

"You want me to go back home with you for the holidays?" You asked your blue-haired partner as he slumped his shoulders and let out a deep sigh.

"I... I was on the phone with my mom and I accidentally mentioned you..."

~~~~~♤~~~~~

"Yeah we'll be able to go already by tomorrow morning." The boy said to his mother.

"I'm glad to hear that, it's so lonely without my little boy here." The woman responded, cooing at her son.

"C'mon mom! I'm not a kid anymore, I'm a mature young man with a partner to take care of and-" He immediately slapped a hand on his mouth the moment those words registered, but it was to late.

"My... my baby is in a relationship with someone?!" The woman sounded ecstatic with the news.

"Is it true? You actually found someone?" Her tone was almost incredulous.

"I-I-..."

~~~~~♤~~~~~

"And that's how it happened... she then made me promise to bring you over for the holidays so she could meet you." The boy had a discouraged look on his face and was visibly flustered.

"I don't mind going... I'd actually really like that." You tried to reassure the boy who just looked at you like he was in the presence of an angel.

"You don't know how glad that makes me!" It followed a big sigh of relief and a pair of hands softly squeezing the sides of your arms.

~~~~~♤~~~~~

Because of the sudden invite, you had to head back to your dorm and prepare your bags.

Deuce decided to accompany you and help you out packing, since it was kinda his fault you found yourself in this situation.

"Oh, will you bring Grim too?" The boy asked while passing something you then put in your bag.

"He kind of made a scene in Mostro lounge and broke a decorative vase." You responded while keeping your gaze on the things you had at hand.

"To pay off the dept Azul asked him to work there for a while. And since he's still at it, I'll pick him up three days from now. He should be done by then." You concluded.

"This... sigh... I'm honestly not surprised." The boy could only accept the really credible fact. It was Grim you were talking about, after all.

"Well, I'm kind of glad actually..." A little mumble was heard right after that.

"I guess you wouldn't want him hanging around at your house, huh?" You smiled ironically at him.

"Huh? O-oh, no! I'm just really happy to be alone with you-! AH WAIT- I MEAN-"
The poor blueberry head frantically tried to rectify his statement, only to grow incredibly flustered and gradually raise his voice.

You just giggled and he shut up, getting even redder. He then cleared his throat and averted his eyes.

"L-let's just finish packing your stuff, we'll be leaving tomorrow morning after all."

~~~~~♤~~~~~

You were in the hall of mirrors and your boyfriend looked incredibly nervous.

"W...we are almost there. We'll be home once we pass the mirror." He was as straighten up as a log and was clenching his fists trying to keep calm.