Ace Trappola x Reader - Lucky misfortunes

"I'm at such a loss right know..." You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at the ginger in front of you. Wearing an expression similar to a disappointed mother's.

"Shut it!" Ace snapped angrily. Attracting some curious pairs of eyes of the students in the cafeteria.

He had multiple band-aids on his fingers, a sour throat and some smudged red paint in his hair, which was more ruffled then usual.
Overall, he was a mess.

"I guess it's partly my fault..." Deuce looked down in guilt.

"Nah, It was still this airhead's stupidity in the end." Grim crossed his arms and deadpanned.

"Yeah, you were given a simple and sole warning yet you still decided to ignore it." You added and the redhead huffed in annoyance, looking away with an irritated pout.

But let's get to the start of this matter,
shall we?

~~~~~🖤~~~~~

"And if you buy a second set you'll get a small free addition to the deal!" Mr. Sam waved his hand enthusiastically and winked.

"Why would I need a second set? And what's the addition anyway?" Ace raised a brow and looked at the man quizzically.

"See this little bottle here? Drinking it will shine Lady Luck's blessing on you for a couple hours!" He showed off a small glass vial which contained a light green liquid. It was barely enough for a sip.

"There's almost no potion in there!" The ginger protested and the dark skinned shopkeeper immediately shushed him.

"Hey now, little buddy. As long as it gets the job done! Leaving unbothered the fact that this is still, merely a free sample for your purchases." He defended.

"You know, I've got an history test tomorrow and I could use some good fortune..." Ace mumbled to himself before agreeing to the deal.

"A pleasure doing business with you, little imp!" The man smiled widely but then spoke more seriously.

"This is to be kept at room temperature so to not alter its effects. Make sure to not leave it on the windowsill, under the sun or things like that, alright?" He said as he took the money and passed the vial to the Heartslabyul student.

"Yeah, yeah, got it." He said, uninterested, while eyeing the small glass container.

After exiting the shop he headed back to his dorm, since he had some duties to attend to. Before he could lose his head, that is.

He walked back with twice the amount of bags he thought he'd be carrying, grumpily muttering to himself if it was actually worth the extra spent money.

~~~~~🖤~~~~~

It was already afternoon when he got back to the Heartslabyul Dorm. Once entering, he went to the common kitchen to get himself a cold drink.

"Sighhh... what time even is it?" He sighed and looked at the clock on the wall.

"Shoot- I gotta finish all that before curfew!" He quickly drank up his soda and got his bags. Leaving on the table things like food and drinks that would then need be placed in the fridge.

"Yo, Deuce. Put this things in the fridge for me, k? Thanks!" He quickly passed by the blue haired boy who had just entered.

"Wh- Ace! Get your own stuff! Ugh... he's already gone." The latter muttered as he turned his gaze on the table.

"What's this?" He pondered out loud as he picked up a small glass vial containing a green liquid.

"Meh." He shrugged when he couldn't figure out what it was and put it in the fridge alongside the other stuff.