Heartslabyul x Reader - Prefect, did you know?

This was requested by: AthenaBianca8

Hope you enjoy! ^^

~~~~~}♡{~~~~~

"I'm telling you, whatever you just said is utterly idiotic AND ultimately wrong." Ace firmly said as he glared at his blue haired dorm mate.

"Insulting me won't make you any more right! We'll just ask the prefect and they'll decide who's actually wrong." Deuce retorted sourly as both walked inside the large Heartslabyul garden.

"Myah..." Grim groaned tiredly as he dragged his paws over the grassy lawn.

"Has any of you seen the prefect?" Riddle asked the two freshmen as he walked over to them, Trey by his side.

"Huh? No, we actually came here in search of them." The blueberry head responded confusedly at the red haired housewarden.

"Oh, so they're already here?" The green haired vice tipped his hat and raised a brow.

"They told me they were heading here about half an hour ago. I told these two and they dragged me along." The fiery beast complained before plopping down on the grass in a sitting position and crossing his stubby arms.

"What are you requiring them for?" Riddle put an hand over his hip and tilted his head.

"We're having a little... disagreement. And we need a third opinion." Deuce cleared his throat and straightened his posture.

"Ehe, what about Grim?" Trey huffed a laugh and pointed at the creature with an ironic smirk.

"That racoon doesn't count." Ace said plainly, soliciting an offended gasp from the aforementioned.

"But why are you searching for them?" The ginger completely ignored it and asked in an almost sassy tone.

"Well, we had in program to have tea together, but they never made an appearance." The Heartslabyul housewarden retorted while crossing his arms and slightly sticking his hip to the side.

"Oh." Deuce blinked in surprise and Riddle raised a brow.

"What?" He softly frowned.

"Since when are you two that close?" Ace asked, hands on his hips and an inquisitive look on.

"Huh- I don't see why that would be so surprising. Me and the prefect actually share a deep friendship and understanding, mind you!" The redhead suddenly got defensive as he looked to the side with a flustered and red face.

Huffing, his frown deepened for a different reason. "They're never late, usually... They know how important punctuality is for me, so I can't help but get a tad pensive." He said and the tall junior patted his shoulder.

"There must be a reason, I'm sure. Too bad though, I guess we'll have to postpone our baking session." The latter pondered out loud and the blue haired freshman tilted his head confusedly.

"Baking session?" He questioned and the older student gave a chill smile.

"I asked them to join me in the kitchen after they were done with Riddle. We sometimes do that when they're free." He explained and both freshmen exchanged a surprised glance causing Trey to chuckle.

"Do you think the prefect only ever hangs out with you two?" He smiled sardonically and raised a brow.

"Who cares!? Just, where are they?" Ace huffed and crossed his arms, irritated.

"What are you folks yappin' about?" Cater, hearing the commotion, walked over to the group and asked.

"Diamond-senpai, have you seen the prefect anywhere?" Deuce answered with another question and the older ginger nodded while waving his phone in one hand.