【 Butterflies 】Chapter 3

"Thank you My lord, for saving me. Is there anything I can do for you to repay you?" I said with Glee and full of gratitude.

He just looked down at me then opened his mouth. "Take off that veil you can barely see with it on." I nodded and took it off. I looked around and noticed how beautiful our surroundings were and how far we really were from the village.

"Lord Sesshomaru, what were you thinking of saving this man! Not that I'm questioning your methods or anything!" Jaken stutterd Sesshomaru just looked at him without saying anything and just sat down. The whole group was somewhat awkwardly quiet. I then heard the sounds of running water and got excited. I wanted to get up and rush to look at the clear water but I remembered my life now belonged to Lord Sesshomaru. I bowed my head before speaking.

"My Lord, may I go see the river I've never seen one before." I smiled hopefully then looked up and saw that he nodded. I almost leaped up for joy. I quickly got up, taking off a few layers of my clothes and rushing to the River. I turned my head and said "thank you my lord!"

"Wait (Y/n)! I wanna go too! Is that okay my lord?" Rin asked and Sesshomaru nodded his head again. She happily Ran to join me.

(3rd pov)

(Y/n) sat at the edge of the water gently touching it. He had such a glee in his eyes Rin was splashing in the more shallow parts. Small fish were swimming in the cool clear water. (Y/n) took off his shoes and socks and walked in lifting up his clothes so they wouldn't get wet.

"(Y/n), your acting like this is your first time at a river!" Rin laughed gingerly.

"That's because it is! My mother kept me inside for all 18 years of my life. I was only let out once as a child and that was because I sneaked out. There is so much I have yet to see things I've only read in books. I plan on traveling with you and Lord Sesshomaru so I can see lots of things on our journey. But that only can happen if Lord Sesshomaru will allow me to accompany him." (Y/n) gave a small smile while picking up stones in the water.

"I'm sure my lord will let you stay with us. He has taken a liking to you! He did save you so that means he kinda likes you or has a use for you!" Rin exclaimed.

"That's good my mother said that I had value only if I had a purpose now that my purpose is gone I found a new way to have Value. I'll do my best but is there anything I need to know?" (Y/n) asked.

"Well nothing much really. But let me think Oh! Lord Sesshomaru has a younger brother named Inuyasha. Lord Sesshomaru doesn't really like Inuyasha because he's a half demon." Rin says while picking up pretty stones in the water.

"A half demon?" (Y/n) Asked confused.

"A half human half demon mix. Lord Sesshomaru is a full blooded demon while Inuyasha is half human! They have the same father but different mothers." Rin explained walking over to sit on a big rock in the middle of the small river.

"I see, does that mean I'm also a half demon?" (Y/n) thought out loud and Rin nodded.

"Lord Sesshomaru said that you were one. Do you have powers!" She explained jumping to (Y/n)'s side.

"I'm not sure I honestly just found out I was half demon... Oh wait, I can do this!" (Y/n) rolled up his sleeves and branches started to grow out of his arms with small white buds slowly blooming. Rin looked amazed and gently touched the flowers.

"That's so cool are those the flowers you gave me and our lord?" Rin asked as (Y/n) picked a flower and gave it to her,

"Yes I didn't know it was a demon ability, mother told me that it was because I was chosen by the village deity that I had these powers." (Y/n) told Rin while the branches were sucked back into his skin.