【The women that loved Sesshomaru pt 2】 Chapter 17

(Y/n) sat with Rin and Jaken waiting for Lord Sesshomaru to return to them. He looked down at the butterfly queen that sat parched on his hand. He promised himself he wouldn't spy on Sesshomaru while with the other women. He didn't want to hear her speak of her affection for Sesshomaru. He told Sesshomaru that He trusted him but it still didn't stop his slight jealousy.

"Lord (Y/n)? Are you okay?" Rin asked pulling at (Y/n)'s sleeve and snapping (Y/n) out of deep thought.

"Yes, I'm fine Rin. I'm just a little em... you'll understand when you're older." (Y/n) said a little embarrassed to admit he was still a little jealous.

"It's because Lord (Y/n) is worried Lord Sesshomaru will drop him for that young woman we saw earlier," Jaken said nodding his head while crossing his arms. (Y/n) got a small tick mark and smacked Jaken in the head making him fall face forward into the dirt.

"Shut up Jaken... Sesshomaru wouldn't leave me!... He wouldn't... He can't..." (Y/n) said sternly at first but as he spoke he became more uncertain and quiet. (Y/n) looked down holding the lotus bud tightly. Rin looked at (Y/n) a little worried and unsure of what to do.

Rin put her hand on (Y/n)'s and looked at him smiling brightly. "My Lord I'm sure he cares about you a lot! I've been with him longer then you have and he cares about both of us a lot! I can tell so don't worry My Lord! He'd never abandoned you! And if he did I'd scold him day and night until he says sorry!" Rin said clenching (Y/n)'s hands tightly trying to soothe him. (Y/n) was surprised then felt better but also guilty.

"Oh Rin you shouldn't worry about me. You're just a kid... God how childish of me I should trust him... Thank you, Rin." (Y/n) smiled patting her head as Jaken brushed dearth off his clothes mumbling bitterly.

After a while (Y/n) watched Rin and Jaken play when his queen butterfly flew off of his hand into the trees then stopped and faced (Y/n) as if he wanted him to follow her. (Y/n) looked at her and then back at Rin and Jaken. (Y/n) got up placing the lotus bud in its basket down.

"I'll be back Rin okay!" (Y/n) said as he walked into the forest. He walked a bit further and further until he heard fighting and shouting. He looked through a tree and saw Sesshomaru slicing the woman down the middle demons spilling out of her from all sides. (Y/n) gasped in shock and slight disgust at such a scene the woman's face twisted into that of an ogre with sharp fangs and long horns and sharp red eyes cursing Sesshomaru for seeing through the demon's disguise.

"Your disguise didn't fool me," Sesshomaru said in a raised voice as he slashed demons with his blade while Inuyasha was tied up behind him by demons that were like snakes.

"Good for you Sesshomaru you found us out! It's as you thought! Sara was simply a medium it was never Inuyasha we were after it was you. We used Inuyasha we knew if we stole his sword you come without fail. It seems our plan was right on target!" The demons that took over Sara's body said as the rest of Inuyasha's friends flew down helping untrap Inuyasha.

Sango killed the demon with her giant boomerang freeing Inuyasha. Miroku stepped in to use his wind tunnel on the giant ball of demons. Inuyasha yelled at him to try not to suck in his Tessiga. Miroku retorted back saying he didn't plan to as he wrapped up the tunnel after he sucked in enough demons.

"Damn it..." Inuyasha said growling under his breath. The demon woman stumbled back growling.

"Wait Inuyasha look at that flute!" Kagome shouted. (Y/n) was still hiding a little in the bush as he quietly examined the fight.

"Wha now!" Inuyasha shouted back slightly annoyed.

"The nun had that same flute with her when the convent exploded!" Kagome said back loudly.