【The women that loved Sesshomaru pt 1】 Chapter 16

"Must you go?" Sesshomaru whispered and (Y/n) just smiled tilting his head and put a hand on Sesshomaru's.

"It would be a waste to leave such lavish things to stay in the middle of nowhere. I know you care not for Inuyasha but he is your half brother so he matters to me. Inuyasha is a half demon surrounded by humans. They need funding to be traveling the way they are and so I'll just drop this off and be on my way. I'll Take Taishiro with me to meet them." (Y/n) said as he got onto Ah-Un, opening his umbrella and putting it over his shoulder.

"Alright we'll see you later (Y/n)!" Rin shouted as (Y/n) flew into the air and on his way.

After a few minutes (Y/n) saw the group walking through a rice patty and (Y/n) flew down inches from them.

"Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha shouted as he got his sword out not seeing it was (Y/n) due to the umbrella covering his upper half.

"Inuyasha you'd do well to not be so impatient." (Y/n) said as he put the umbrella over his shoulder revealing himself to the group.

"It's (Y/n)!" Shippo said, amazed.

"(Y/n) you look stunning!" Kagome said, running up to him to examine his clothes along with Songo.

"Thank you. My lord gifted it to me due to my other outfit being torn and sullied in our last battle at the mountain. You all fought very well." (Y/n) explained and the others looked confused.

"You saw us but how?" Miroku asked.

"My butterflies I can see through their eyes therefore I was able to see all of you." (Y/n) explained as the butterfly on Inuyasha's head flew to (Y/n)'s hand.

"I see so you were there also." Songo said and (Y/n) nodded.

"Yes I am always by My lord's side. Where he is I am unless he leaves without notice then I stay with Rin. Anyways, I came for two reasons." (Y/n) said as Inuyasha walked forward.

"If Sesshomaru is in any trouble I'm not helping him!" Inuyasha shouted and (Y/n) just shook his head.

"No, I came to give you these." (Y/n) snapped his fingers and Ah-Un came forward with the chest and (Y/n) opened it showing the group in front of him.

"What is it?" Kagome asked and (Y/n) smiled and tilted his head in Inuyasha's direction .

"Help me get it down Inuyasha. It's for your travels. It's luxurious fabrics and jewelry and other stuff so you all can sell it for good money." (Y/n) explained and Inuyasha walked up to the chest and took it down and put it on the floor.

"Wow, these are top quality, where did you get them?" Songo asked and (Y/n) tilted his head.

"I don't really know. I lost my other layers of clothing during the battle so when I woke up I saw Sesshomaru sewing a Kimono with lots of fabrics and whatnot around him." (Y/n) added smiling with a love struck look as Inuyasha's group knew the goods were not acquired legally. "Anyways there's something more important to mention!"

"Huh and what's that?" Shippo asked and (Y/n) took the basket off of his back and showed them.

"This is a Hanako lotus bud. It's a flower that if touched by 2 people will give them a child of their blood. I accidentally picked it up and Sesshomaru touched it too, so now in a few months it's going to bloom into a child. So Inuyasha you are to become an uncle. Wonderful isn't it." (Y/n) said and everyone was dumbfounded.

"What do you mean!" The group shouted in shock.

"Me an uncle...? Wait! You mentioned something about that before!" Inuyasha shouted confused as (Y/n) walked up to him with the bud in hand.