【 Hot springs! 】Chapter 7

"Lord (Y/n), where are we going so early in the morning?" Rin asked Yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"You are going to bathe! My mother told me that my skull would turn black and fall off if I didn't stay clean. I don't really believe her but if that means staying clean is important then it's important!" (Y/n) said, dragging Rin with him to a rocky hot spring in the forest. Sesshomaru and Jaken were behind them. Jaken was fussing about something again.

"Oh I see." Rin said thinking about it.

"So hurry up and get in so you can wet your hair. Also I'm washing your clothing so dip them in the water also." He instructed her "Jaken start a fire." (Y/n) pointed at Jaken. "My lord, will you help me find some flowers?" He smiled, taking off some of his clothing layers and giving them to Rin. "don't forget to rinse those." (Y/n) smiled as she quickly ran to the hot spring.

(Y/n) dragged Sesshomaru into the forest and was looking around aimlessly.

"My lord help me find some flowers that have purple green stems with 6 white petals and green lines on the top and under are purple lines." He explained. Sesshomaru Looked around, then he picked up a white flower and showed it to (Y/n).

"My lord! That's it!" (Y/n) Smiled as he picked a bunch of the flowers and handed them to Sessomaru. (Y/n) then found a well sized rock and they brought it to the hot springs.

"Rin are you okay?" (Y/n) shouted and Rin popped her head out of the water.

"Yup the water is so warm!" Rin laughed, splashing around.

"I see that's good I'll go in after I crush these flowers." He said while he sat down on the grass in front of a big boulder, Sesshomaru handed him the flowers and he crushed them into a liquid-like substance.

"What are you doing?" Sesshomaru asked, confused.

"I'm making soap. My mother had the maids in our house hand make it because she feared anything market bought would damage my skin. I watched the maid do it once and asked if I could try... I cut my finger and my mother beat me for 5 minutes straight." (Y/n) showed Sesshomaru the cut on his palm using his other hand to crush the flowers.

"I see." Sesshomaru said, looking at it closely. (Y/n) finished and cleaned his hands in the warm water and took off most of his clothes only leaving his kosode undergarments on.

"Rin, come closer so I can wash your hair! My lord make sure no one peeks at Rin!" He shouted, dipping his feet into the water and sitting himself on a rock Rin splashed her way over to him and turned her back. Sesshomaru sat down and turned away from (Y/n) and Rin but was still close enough to hear them. (Y/n) washed the goo in her hair and cleaned it thoroughly. After 5 minutes (Y/n) finished and told Rin that her clothes should be cleaned and dry. (Y/n) wanted to bathe next.

"My lord are you not going to bathe?" (Y/n) said, still sitting on the rock undoing his kosode and last layer of clothing.

"No, I'm fine." He said, glancing behind him at (Y/n)'s back. He had lots of scars and still some small bruises and the healing scar on his arm.

"The water is so warm! it's been so long since I've had a bath!" He squealed with laughter as he slipped into the water.

"Do you miss your home?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Not at all. I'm glad I'm far away... My mother would beat me senselessly leaving scars on my back. Even if the deity was real. I doubt he would have wanted to marry such ugly scars." (Y/n) sighed gently, touching his shoulder blade looking down sadly. Sesshomaru glanced back, admiring his body slightly.

"You're a half demon, did they not heal correctly?" Sesshomaru asked, turning back so he wouldn't get caught peeking.

"Well I was always prone to getting scars easily but I do heal fast." (Y/n) said, grabbing some of the goo and washing his hair.

"I don't care much for your scars." Sesshomaru said, somewhat comforting (Y/n), making him become flushed red. (Y/n) felt something clamp on his legs multiple times. He thought it was a leaf and brushed it off.

He got out and picked up his white kosode he wrapped it around himself and was about to tie it but as he looked down he screamed. Sesshomaru got up and ran to see what scared (Y/n). (Y/n) was on the ground shaking with demon leeches on his legs. His kosode had fallen off of one shoulder and was covering his lower parts but revealed his chest. His dripping wet and his body also. His thin layer of clothing stuck to his skin and made the white fabric almost see through.

"My lord, what are those!" He shouted worriedly, not daring to touch them. Sesshomaru sighed and picked them off one by one with his claws.

"They are leeches, they suck blood." He said trying to ignore the sight before him and (Y/n) just nodded his head. Sesshomaru soon went back as (Y/n) put on the rest of his clothes flustered.

They went back to the fire with Rin who had just finished cooking something for them. (Y/n) felt something amiss and temporarily closed his eyes and connected with one of his butterflies with Inuyasha's group.

"Lord (Y/n)? Lord (Y/n), your fish is getting cold!" Rin said shaking (Y/n) but Sesshomaru stopped her.

"Rin leave him be. He's gathering information." He said and Rin nodded as she went back to eating.

(Y/n) saw Inuyasha and his group gathering Information saying something along the lines of demons were on the rise since Naraku had gone. The butterfly was on Kagome's head. Inuyasha seemed to have sensed (Y/n)'s presence and waved at the butterfly. (Y/n) laughed and made the butterfly fly to Inuyasha and land on his head. (Y/n) thought of Inuyasha like a younger brother. He was a good person, not very straight forward with his feelings though.

A demon had attacked and separated the group with Kagome and two wolf demons. The female wolf demon said something off. Like a miasma appearing in the northern mountains of the wolf demon tribe that smelled of a demon. A demon attacked the group once they reunited with each other. The demon said something about being a part of Naraku before he left. (Y/n) sighed then opened his eyes.

"Well." Sesshomaru said, side eyeing (Y/n).

"There have been many demons on the rise ever since Naraku left. We should be seeing more lower ranked ones in the upcoming days. Kagome was with a wolf demon and a female wolf demon. The female demon said something odd. She said in the northern mountains a miasma has appeared." (Y/n) told them and Sesshomaru nodded.

"That's so cool Lord (Y/n)! You can spy on anyone you want without anyone knowing!" Rin smiled and (Y/n) patted her head smiling.

"Yes, now let's hurry and eat so we can continue to travel." (Y/n) smiled then lowered his layers of clothing to his shoulders so he could grow his blossoms to feed his butterflies. He shook his sleeves and they all fluttered out in mobs as they cluttered to the branches.