【Mount Hakurei pt 2】Chapter 12

They traveled deeper and deeper into the mountains to find the center of it all. (Y/n) was asleep in Sesshomaru's arms as Rin held the basket with the Lotus Bud on her back while she sat on Ah-Un. They stood at the edge of a cliff and had a large view of a beautiful valley where Sesshomaru jumped off of Gracefully gliding down Rin and Jaken following his lead did the same. The air made (Y/n) sweat in his sleep as flicks of electricity spread across them threatening to purify the demon blood in them.

The made it to a huge waterfall and small trees and rocks surrounding it where Sesshomaru layed (Y/n) to rest his head on a grass pile with few flowers growing. Rin sat next to him still holding the Lotus bid on her back. Sesshomaru examined a large bridge with rope and wood.

"They're coming." He said, looking to the left scowling before instantly jumping into action.

"Wait lord Sesshomaru-!" Jaken shouted. Out from the forest came a blade that was curved and connected by each end and extended to attack like a snake. Sesshomaru defected the blade, slashing it away. The two were in awe and Rin tried to wake (Y/n).

"Lord (Y/n) Lord (Y/n)!" He shook him and he slowly opened his eyes slowly as he gracefully got up his butterflies slowly coming out to see what's happening.

"What is it Rin?" (Y/n) smiled at her then his attention turned to Sesshomaru fighting a feminine man who came out of the brush.

"My lord is fighting someone who came out of nowhere!" Rin explained and (Y/n) nodded, shaking off the sleep and the sickness he felt.

"My lord he's part of the band of seven but he's not the one I spoke of with the jewel shards!" (Y/n) shouted, catching Sesshomaru's attention.

"Dammit girl! how did you know that!" The feminine male in a woman's Kimono shouted at (Y/n) angrily.

"I'm not a girl you cross dresser!" (Y/n) shouted back, irritated.

"What did you call me! You're a cross dresser too!" He shouted back just as pissed off.

"HA! Thats funny im different then you cus I'm better looking and can fill my outfit better!" (Y/n) laughed arrogantly, holding a hand to his mouth.

"Why you-!"

"Enough." Sesshomaru scolded and (Y/n) bowed his head, instantly changing his mood.

"Forgive me my lord, I'll support you from here." He said and the Band of Seven member clenched their fist.

"I assume you're one of Naraku's followers." Sesshomaru said as the man in a woman's kimono chuckled.

"How very perceptive of you." He smiled slyly.

"Just like that poison user you reek of a dead mortal." Sesshomaru said with some bitterness.

"My what a keen sense of smell, just what i'd expect from Inuyasha's older brother!" He shouted as he attempted to slash Sesshomaru with his weapon but Sesshomaru defected it and jumped him, slashing down wards creating a blast of rock, dirt and dust blowing his opponent away into the forest. The man in a woman's Kimono crawled away on all fours in fear.

"Ahahaha silly mortal! Spare yourself the suffering and let him slay you-!" Jaken shouted but a slash of man's blade came their way. (Y/n) saw this and covered both Jaken and Rin with his body protecting mainly Rin and the lotus Bud she carried. He had a deep gash in his back as he winced in pain.

"Lord (Y/n)!" Rin and Jaken shouted and (Y/n) put a hand on Rins head.

"Are you alright Rin." Rin nodded and smiled and (Y/n) smiled too. But he turned to the person who injured him with a scowl.