【Sesshomaru's Affections】 Chapter 18

It was midday the sun high in the sky the air hot with a few voices laughing and smiling. (Y/n) was in a lake bathing with Rin splashing in the shallow area. The water was clear and shined as the sun made it glow. (Y/n) giggled as he saw Rin splashing around. Sesshomaru left for a moment with Jaken so it was just Rin, (Y/n), Taishiro, and Ah-Un. Taishiro or the Lotus bud was with Ah-Un. Ah-Un had gotten rather protective of The child in the flower. Like a pet protecting its owner's child.

"(Y/n) the water is so warm today!" Rin smiled tilting her head a little. (Y/n) in the further distance smiled at her nodding his head fondly.

"It's because it's spring. That's why the water feels so nice today! I wonder when Sesshomaru is going to come back." (Y/n) said smiling as he felt the small rocks under his feet the warm yet cool water below his waist the hot sun on his skin.

"I like spring! But since Lord Sesshomaru and Jaken are gone for a bit we can have fun just us two!" Rin giggled looking up at (Y/n). (Y/n) smiled as he walked closer to Rin patting her head.

"True it's not every day we get to just relax and bathe like this we really need to enjoy it while it lasts!" (Y/n) smiled giggling back the two looked relaxed and their guard was down. They had a happy aura and pink flowers to add to that aura.

After another small while the two got out of the lake water dripping from their hair and fond smiles on their faces. The two loved to hang out with each other they found the other's company enjoyable. Probably because they both had human in them Rin more than (Y/n) but still.

(Y/n) was putting on his first layer of clothing as thin as it was. Rin was fully dressed and (Y/n) was doing her hair in an updo to let it dry faster. (Y/n) heard a branch snap behind him. (Y/n) turned his head with a smile thinking it was Sesshomaru but his eyes widen as he saw a familiar face but from long ago. Black brown eyes and matching hair and pale skin. It was Haru Suzuki who looked just as shocked to see (Y/n) the two stared at each other for a few seconds before smiling. Rin looked confused and cautious of the stranger in front of her. She held tightly onto (Y/n)'s sleeve hiding behind him.

"Is that Haru Suzuki!" (Y/n) smiled as he walked up to Haru with a bright smile collapsing his hands together.

"And do my eyes decisive me or is the one and only (Y/n) Itsuki most beautiful in our village outside his estate!" Haru laughed as he put his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders happily.

"The one and only! Haru how long has it been? I thought you left to study!" (Y/n) giggled as he put his hands on his arms they looked really close.

"Yeah! But I'm currently traveling to the north for a village with lots of scholars!" Haru added brightly as he excitedly held the other's shoulders tightly.

"(Y/n) who is this...?" Rin asked as she stood next to (Y/n) looking up at him.

"Rin this was a childhood friend of mine Haru! We met in my village and he took me outside my estate! Haru this is my... Em this is Rin! She's kinda like a daughter to me." (Y/n) gave a soft happy laugh as Rin smiled with faint blush as (Y/n) said she was a daughter to him.

"It's nice to meet you!" Haru smiled and Rin nodded back.

"Ah, Nice to meet you too Haru!" Rin smiled brightly back less tense.

(With Sesshomaru)

Sesshomaru walked through the forest silently Jaken in tow behind him. Jaken was talking nonsense to Sesshomaru who paid him little attention. He followed the scent of (Y/n) and Rin to get back to them but he kept his eyes on the black and teal butterfly that flew in front of him. (Y/n) always made sure to send many butterflies with Sesshomaru as many could tell by the one resting on his head, shoulders, nose, and Mokomoko. In total (Y/n) sent 5 butterflies with Sesshomaru. It seems after the Sara incident (Y/n) was keeping a close eye on Sesshomaru.