【The land clouded in white mist and demon heads】 Chapter 21

Rin quickly ran to Jaken, shaking him awake. "Master Jaken!" She whispered in a hushed yet urgent voice. He groaned, tossing and turning annoyed with his staff in his hand as he had slept under a bush.

"What is it Rin?" He said, opening his eyes with a yawn and sitting up more cranky than normal. Rin smiled brightly and pointed to the two sleeping against the tree.

"Look master Jaken! I told you they would get together and I'm right, right? Children always bring people together! I should know I had lots of brothers." She giggled in a whisper in Jaken ear like she was a gossiping maid in the imperial palace. Jakan on the other hand star struck his mouth to the floor blue in the face, eyes about to pop out.

"M-My lords..." He stuttered about to faint when Rin caught him and started shaking him awake.

"Master Jaken! It's no time to be sleeping, you just woke up!" Rin added as Sesshomaru opened his eyes slightly and silently. Making both Rin and Jaken go quiet and examine him.

Sesshomaru looked down at (Y/n) sleeping against his chest. He nuzzled his forehead and nose a little to wake (Y/n) since his one arm was occupied with holding him close. (Y/n) slowly blinked awake yawning a little and nuzzling into Sesshomaru's neck with a sleepy groan.

"It's morning..." Sesshomaru said softly as he rubbed (Y/n)'s lower back (Y/n) and wrapped his arms around Sesshomaru's neck running a hand through his long silver-white hair.

"I know... I Don't want to wake up though..." (Y/n) muttered a little as he was still sleepy. Rin was smiling brightly, finding the interaction adorable while Jaken had just passed out cold on the floor, his soul floating out of his mouth. Sesshomaru made a soft humming sound before looking at Rin and Jaken, his expression growing dimmer.

"Rin." Sesshomaru said as Rin perked up happily.

"Yes, my lord?" She said smiling ear to ear with a little head tilt.

"Go get fish to cook." Sesshomaru said basically trying to get rid of her for a while. Rin smiled and nodded as she got up giggling as she skipped away pulling the unconscious Jaken by his collar behind her his head hitting rocks as they left with small thuds.

Sesshomaru nudged (Y/n)'s cheek with his nose since his only arm was occupied with holding his husband. "(Y/n)... I'm going to look for hints of Naraku's location." Sesshomaru added softly as (Y/n) opened his eyes looking up at Sesshomaru.

"I'm coming with you... I sense a lot of demons walking around aimlessly. My skills can be of use to you." (Y/n) smiled softly as he sat up and fixed his clothes properly.

"You're my husband... you don't need to be of use to me. You just need to be by my side." Sesshomaru said as he lifted (Y/n)'s chin to kiss him. They broke the kiss and (Y/n) put his hands to the side of his cheeks swaying side to side fondly holding his bright red cheeks.

"Sesshomaru- you're such a flirt... I'm still coming." (Y/n) giggled a little like a schoolboy talking to his crush. Sesshomaru made a small laugh sound but little to no expression.

The two got up fixing their clothes and Sesshomaru picked up their Lotus Bud son who seemed to have gotten bigger in the past few weeks and put him in the basket on his back. (Y/n) shook his sleeves and 3 butterflies flew to where Rin was fishing to protect her and so (Y/n) could keep an eye on her.

Sesshomaru and (Y/n) walked together through the forest. (Y/n) had their son in his arms after a while as he talked to the child in the lotus bud. But then (Y/n) thought for a minute.

"Sesshomaru, where are your mother and father? Our child really doesn't have grandparents if you think about it. My mothers dead and I don't know where my father is. So how about your parents?" (Y/n) asked softly with a small tilt of his head as he kept their child to his chest. Sesshomaru was silent for a moment then looked up at the sky.