【Mount Hakurei pt 4】 Chapter 14

"Lord Sesshomaru! Lord Sesshomaru the Mountain!" Jaken shouted at the edge of a cliff while we all looked at the sight. The mountain looks like it was about to explode from how much demonic energy was stored into it.

Sesshomaru looked up at it bitterly with furrowed brows and a sealed lip. (Y/n) was horrified as he saw demons fly out of the mountain. It was covered top to bottom with miasma and demons as it reached for the heavens and into the night sky.

"Lord Sesshomaru, what Is It?" Rin asked nervously, holding onto (Y/n).

"Just as I thought." Sesshomaru said not answering her question.

"Naraku..." (Y/n) whispered enough for Rin to hear and understand. But then demons came charging at lord Sesshomaru, long demons with only a head and a worm-like body.

"Lord Sesshomaru no!" Jaken shouted but quickly Sesshomaru drew his blade, easing it above his head and slashing down creating a white sonic blast killing them instantly.

"Excellent swordsmanship as always! Now it's time for my staff of two heads!" Jaken shouted burning them with the flame from his staff and laughing and shouting more.

"If Jaken Is participating then I must be put to use also." (Y/n) said as he grew the branches from his arms and back using his left arms branches to protect Rin and the Lotus and the other side to entrap and crush demons. He used his right hand to protect Sesshomaru from demons that came from behind and Jaken.

His main priority was Rin and the Lotus bud. He cradled them and unleashed his butterflies to surround them and look around the mountain to see what's happening like switching channels on a Tv. He kept one eye open and the other was covered by a wing of the queen butterfly and he saw Koga's friends with Kagome and Inuyasha fighting the band of sevens leader somewhere else. He saw Sango and Miroku lost in the mountains looking down into a giant hole where he saw Naraku's face in the darkness. Kagura and Kana were there and Kagura attacked them and they fell into the hole. (Y/n) sent the butterfly to follow them and he switched to Inuyasha as he talked and fought with the leader.

He reopened his eye and continued to fight the demons in front of him. He wanted to tell Sesshomaru about Naraku but felt that it wasn't a good idea at the moment.

We continued on as the sun rose and Sesshomaru led the way, slashing with his blade demons in our way. Jaken waved around the flames from the staff of two heads like nothing.

"Lord Sesshomaru, look at the sky!" (Y/n) shouted pointing to the sky as he stood next to but behind Sesshomaru.

"My lord, look, the demons are making their escape!" Jaken shouted as he turned to notice what (Y/n) saw. Sesshomaru put his blade back into its sheath looking in the same direction. "Aren't you going to follow them?" Jaken asked.

"They're insignificante." Sesshomaru spoke as he turned to the mountain where he knew Naraku was. As Everyone there with demon blood sensed the demonic aura coming from the mountain grew stronger with a pulse.

"Rin." Sesshomaru said not glancing at her.

"Yes?" Rin responded as she sat on Ah-Un (Y/n) knew what he was going to tell her so he gave her the lotus bud.

"Take the lotus bud and get away from the mountain." He sternly told her.

"Huh what will you do lord Sesshomaru?" She asked.

"It goes without saying Naraku is in there somewhere." He said as (Y/n) gave a small kiss on Rins head and one to the Lotus bud.

"Excuse me my lord." Jaken said walking up to Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru looked down at him.