Your choice

Jacob(POV)

My life just felt torn..really I died and now I have to make a choice of becoming a vampire or dying..what would jasmine say...where is chres I need you guys.

"Jacob". Daria sat by me. "Look I know what you feeling but I need you...specially Kiera she going through a lot"

I looked at her

"What why?" I frowned

"Because her grandmother died during the spell" Daria said

"I'm so sorry" I said to myself.

Then the thought of chresanto came to me

"Where's chresanto?" I asked

"Um...we don't know...he kinda went M.I.A on us". Zen said looking out the window.

"Awww poor Jacob miss his chressy". Prince chuckle walking away.

"Ok why is he still here?" I asked

"I don't know" Ray said

Prince(POV)

I walked away from the group. For real I hope Jacob just dies. There only one spot for both of us and he don't deserve it.

As I walked down stairs I stop seeing a man with some type of symbol on his head.

"Um can I help you?" I said lifting a brow

"Yea" he held up a crossbow "you can die"

He shot it but I dodge and vamp speed towards him but he stop me by grabbing my neck.

"Ok you not human are you?" I said struggling to get out his grib.

He threw me to a wall and I fell to the ground.

Daria came running seeing him. She vamp speed towards him but was kicked and landed on the floor.

"Zen!" Daria screamed

Zen came and eyes widen.

She vamp speed and kicked the dude to ground snapping his neck.

Ray and Jacob came ruining

"What the hell is going on?" ray asked

"Well lets just the problem over" Zendaya said

"Right" I said getting up.

Jacob(POV)

I stand there smelling something something it was...pulling me. The flow of a heart beat slowing and vains. I notice it was the man body....no no your not a monster.

"Jacob?" Ray grab my arm "you ok?"

"Yes..." I said almost choking on them words. "I need some air"

I walked out the house going downtown.. Just sitting in the park thinking

"Your not a monster" the words repeated in my head.

Why me??..I never wanted to become a vampire...it wasn't something thing that I liked even though I'm in love with one.

"Jacob?" My name was called.

I looked up seeing it was Taylor heading my way. Taylor was my middle school ex you can say. He was of course taller than me and chres. He was light skin and Short curly hair and his eyes were hazel.

What happen to us? You ask?

Short story we both were just friends we could never take it to another level.