coming true

Jacob(POV)

During school the whole class had a meeting. The meeting wasn't really important. The just talked about how we was graduating soon and we needed to focus on what college we plan on going too. I plan on going to springfalls university.

"Hey Jake." Kiera said taking a seat by me.

"Hey, what made you late?" I said smiling.

"I had to finish a test." She said looking around. "Have you seen Daria."

"No." I said. "She wasn't in class?"

"No." she said. "Maybe she wasn't feeling well."

"She's a vampire." I said.

"Point taken." She said focusing on the what the principle was say, but also probably thinking.

"Look after school we can stop by her house and see what's up with her." I said

I'm pretty sure it was nothing she probably wanted a day off and stay home.

Kiera then looked at me.

"How are you holding up?" She asked.

She was talking about Chres. I wanted to avoid the the subject, but I knew couldn't. I was going to have to face it soon.

"To tell you the truth." I begin. "I don't know. I mean I know that wasn't Chres..but-"

"But those words don't just come out of nowhere." She finished for me.

I sigh looking down.

"Look Jacob, when school is over go straight the house and see what's up with him." She grabbed my handed and squeezed in comfort.

"You're right." I smiled at her

Ray(POV)

Too many things been happening for me lately. Kiera had a vision of Jacob being in trouble, Chres having major break down, me and Jacob kissed, lastly Jasmine is not answering. Why do I feel like everything is just crumbling.

"You're okay?" Trevor asked interrupting me out of my thoughts.

We both was down stairs in the basement cellar keeping an eye on Chres.

"Huh?" I lifted a brow.

"Seem like something on your mind and it's eating you." He said.

He was right.

"Something?" I scoffed. " Try a lot"

"What's up?" He said.

"You don't wanna know." I said shaking my head.

"Oh yeah?" He laughed. " come on, how bad can it be?"

"Jasmine is not answering me, Jacob might be in danger." I lowered my voice more. "And I kissed Jacob."

Trevor eyes widen and he cleared his throat.

"Damn that is a lot." He said.