Sister to Brother

now excuse this chapter  and for future reference because i'm typing on a tablet because yes once again my phone is broke

Jacob(POV) 

Now that bitch knows I would've of beaten that ass if I wasn't so filled with virvain. I mean come you didn't actually think I'll go like that. Why stuck up in the cell I thought of a plan.  I really hope the right person comes down too. 

Jasmine(POV)

Me and Leah were sitting at the table waiting for Jordan to show up. 

"Where the hell is he?" I said being tried of waiting.

Leah was too busy staring at her nails.

"So how'd did you die?" I asked  her 

She gave me a look and begin to answer

"Boyfriend raped and then buried me alive" she said like it wasn't a big deal.

"I'm sorry"  I said feeling sympathy for her.

"Yea well life goes on doesn't?" She said "besides I should of been more cautious"

"Leah you were in love with him, you didn't know" said

I could tell she really deep inside was sad

"It's not fair he's living his life and and I'm not" she said tearing up.

Just then I started to feel some type of shift in my body. Like I was being called or something.

"Um leah?" I said seeing my hands glow.

Leah looked at me and gasp she quickly hop out her seat and ran to get jordan. She was too late because suddenly I find myself in front of Ray.

"It worked" he smiled.

"What the hell just happen?" I said dumfounded.

"I called you came" he said.

"Look Ray I'm not a pet" I said "anyway what do you need?"

"Its what I need" kiera said.

"Oh what is it"  I said turning towards her.

"I need to get into your memories so I can show it jacob." Kiera

She can't do that because she can't touch me.

"You can't do that because you can't touch me unless.." I said stoping figuring out where  Ray come into all this "unless you do it through Ray"

"Yep" kiera game a sorry look.

"Why does everything I need to do involve touching you" I mentally rolled my eyes

"Because your my guardian" he said 

" don't remind me" I said rolling my eyes "go get him"

Jacob(POV)

I heard a door unlock and looked up to see it was Ray.

"Hey Ray" I smirked

He ignored and picked me up 

"Where we going?" I asked 

"To get you" he said 

Okay time to set the plan into action

"Ray" I called he looked at me and I quickly smashed my lips against his. His arm still around my waist holding up and keeping me from falling. He started to kiss back. He was surrmat first but he was responding as I plan. His hands went under my shirt and to tell the truth this man knows how to touch people in the good spots. 

"Wait" I pulled away breathlessly 

"What?" He looked at me

I grabbed his head and twisted it shaping his neckThat"

"That"  I said walking away weakly 

As I made from the basement I ran to the door with all might and as  I opened the door I grab by a force thrown to the ground.

"Nice try jake" kiera said

Oooooooo this bitch is higley the one I'm ready to kill. Chris then grab me putting me into a chair tying me up again.

"Chres we already tried this and didn't go as plan." I said laughing.

"Don't let..oh!" Ray said running in the living room

"How'd you let him pass you he's on virvain" he asked .

"That's not the point let's just start the thing" Ray said avoiding the question.

Chris looked like he didn't want to let it go but he did.

"OK is Jasmine ready?" Chres asked

Wow they are crazy Jasmine's dead.Point.Blank. Period. They need to move on like I did.

Kiera grabeb Ray hand ray held his for noting but the air. Kiera then put a hand on my head and then I saw someone who I never thought I'll see.

"Jasmine?" I said in astonishment.

"Hi Jake time to come back" she smiled then grabbed Ray hand. Keira starting chanting a spell and memories flooded my head. I see me and jasmine at our mparents funereal. Then I see is laughing on  the couch and lastly I see us hugging each other

"I love you jakey" she said

Then other memories came me,kiera, and Daria hugging each other in a group hug.

Then me and cures kissing and lastly me and Ray hugging. 

I couldn't help but cry and then when I came to reality every little bad thing I did hit me hard and I cried even more. What's the point of turning your humndity back on when you even more emotional cutting it back on.

I looked everyone smiling at me.

"Welcome back Jake we missed  you" Jasmine said letting go of Ray hand hugging me. Her body became see through when that happen but I was still able to feel her  present.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yep you guys needed this and I needed too update I think each month Im gonna focused one book so that can be easy for me and good for people fans of my book. I swear you guys comments had me cry today because you guys kept commenting even when there was no update I swear you guys are the best....I'm not just saying that either 

Vote

Comment

Bookies 😘😘