Just in time

Jacob(POV)

Goodbye........Daria

I raised the stick up and then just when I was about strike I two people grab pulling me away.

"We made just the right time too" chresanto said holding on the my right arm

"Just like I said this is another Prince" Ray said.

Some other people they looked like they were related and was just starting at me. It's was the same girl who tried to talk to and that boy that's talks to Prince.

"Hi are you guys enjoying the show?" I said sarcastically trying to break out Ray and Chres hold.

"Um...Daniel some help?" Ray asked

I realized he was over there comforting Daria. He looked at he and walked over.

"Wow Daria sleeping with an original vampire...gotta give you credit" I laugh.

Daniel walked to me and choked me tightening his grip around my neck.

"Would love the honor to do this" Daniel said angry.

"Give me your best shot" I sassed

With in a quick of a second he snap my neck living me in plain darkness.

Chresanto(POV)

When Jacob fell unconscious I picked him up bridal style and headed towards the car.

"Have you spoken to jasmine lately?" I asked Ray.

"No she's been busy helping her ghost friends" he said

I nodded

"If we can't cut Jacob humanity back on" I said looking down at Jacob "I think we might have..."

"What! No!" Ray said interrupting me

"You think I want
To shoot Ray I love him" I said "but you know how vampires are without humanity they are unstoppable"

"Well I'm not giving up on him" Ray said "we just gotta cut it back on "and I think I know how"

"How?" I lifted a brow

"Get Kiera and Daria and if that don't work we let's say torture it into him" Ray said

"What should we do first?" I asked

"If you ask me?" Daniel came out of nowhere having Daria on his back. "I go with plan b first"

"Torture it is then" I shrugged.

I looked down at Jacob again but the it was like some one push me aside and I vision became all red.

"Uh oh" I mentally

"Each and everyday I get closer to controlling your body" I heard demonic voice.

"Why are you in me?" I asked