House party

Nick(POV)^^

The party was today and Prince was disagreeing with my outfit. I mean Daria party did say come as you want and I decided to do a little Indian costume.

"that's showing a little too much" prince said crossing his arms

"Why are you worrying about it" I said 

"Because" he said

"Because what?" I asked

We were in Michel house I was waiting for Kyla to give me the signal.

"it's nothing" he rolled his eyes

Then I realize prince was jealous

"Are you jealous?" I started to smile

"Phhh...oh who?" He said

"You are jealous" I started

"fine but only because you yummy and irresistible" he said

That is part of me see us wolf we let off this type of odor that makes other people see us more attractive. But me the son of my father I have the gift to charm people. Kyla has the gift of messing with people minds.

"Well all you had do is say that" I came closer to him and wrapped my hands around his waist. I the planted kiss on his lips and un wrapped the cloth that covered my lower area.

Kyla I'm gonna be a little late.

Daria(POV)

The party was starting and I was quite getting nervous. I mean this was the first time my mom was letting me throw a party in the house. Of course she was chaperoning but she letting ease. People started to arrive and some came in with causal clothes and other came with costumes. Me I just threw on some jean shorts. A white plain shirt and a red velvet sweater with a hood and a red velvet colored chucks. I put my hair in a bun and had little make up on.

As the party continue through the night I just sat on the side lines not really wanting to dance. I just sat there sipping punch from my red cup.

"So are you enjoying your party" I heard voice realizing it was Daniel

"Would you stop that!" I said

"Stop what?" He asked

"Coming out of nowhere" I said

"Oh sorry" he snickered

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

"Wait" he grabbed my wrist

"What?" I said

"Can we talk?" He said looking serious

"About?" I said

"Girl you know what's it about" he said

I assume he was referring to last night that intimate thing.

"There's nothing to talk about?" I said feeling embarrassed.

He touch my shoulder and vamp speed me into my room.
He pushed me on to the bed. He looked me in the eyes.

"don't move" he said.

I tried to move but I couldn't.

"wait did you just compel me not move" I said