Springfalls we have a problem

Trevor(POV)

" I know I gotta go though" I said to Taylor

Me and Taylor spend a lot of time together. He knows about me being an vampire and wants me to turned him. But I don't want to he deserve a human life.

"Can I at least come though" he asked.

He was still in his basketball shorts and was shirtless. He has a sliver chain around his neck. Man I tell this man had some sexy abs.

"it's too dangerous" I said.

"Then I think I should be turned" he said

"No" I said "just come here"

I wrapped my hands around his waist

"Look I really care about you" I place my lips on his.

We moved are lips in sync. His pink plump lips felt so good on my mines. I just wanted to throw him on this floor and have an quickie but I couldn't.

I parted from the kiss and he sucked his teeth and gave me a angry.

You'll think because he the "female" of the relationship he be acting famine. That's what I like about him he just be him. Cool and chill but in bed woah. But just to let you know between me and you we sometimes be taking turns.

"Look just be careful of who you invite in" I chuckle

"Ok"  he said "can I get another kiss?"

I pecked his lips and vamp speed off.

Daniel(POV)

I was walking towards Daria house with her in my arms. She been out for a while. I just needed to get her home. Of course I was hurt too but I'll heal more slower than her. When I finally got into her house her mother was there but I didn't want her to see her like this. So I waited for a couple minutes and Daria finally gain conscious. I put her down and she looked at me.

"What happen?" She asked

"That beast or whatever had snap your neck"  I said.

She looked at my face and over my body

"your hurt" she said

"I'll be ok" I said feeling a little dizzy

"No I'm gonna go in the house climb through my window" she said going towards her house.

I vamp speed to window that pink flower stickers on it. Hoping that was her room. Took a while for to come and my ribs were snapping in place. Because of the healing process was begging.

"ugh" I groan threw my teeth.

I heard footsteps and a window open. It was Daria and she looked at me with worried.

She grab me but a force blocked me from coming in.

"I can't come in you gotta invite  me" I groan.

She ran out her room and I heard talking and stuff. 10 minutes later she came back

"Try it again" she said

I tried and I was able to get in.

"What you do?" I asked