Should've known

Kiera(POV)

After me and Daniel arrived in front of the mansion it wasn't what I expected to be. I at least thought the house would be guarded, but it wasn't. We soon stepped foot in the house. Daniel didn't was able to walk in the house? So that means no one really lives here. In the inside of the mansion had all furniture s covered in sheets. You'll think this place was haunted if the temperature was cold.

"No ones here." I said stilling having my spell book in my hand.

"Or that's what they want us to think." Daniel said walking straight the back of the house.

I followed and the started to see a glow coming from the back. Me and Daniel open the door walking out seeing fire torches set up in a circle formation. A glimpse of my vision started replay in my head hurting it. Daria in a cage was all I could picture.

Daniel looked at me and touched my shoulder.

"Hey." He called. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." I said fighting the pain. " just find Daria."

We continue wall further and then suddenly started to see a cage in the middle of the circle. We ran and notice that it was Daria. I looked in the ground and notice that we were on some type of stone ground with marking. What the hell? I was suddenly literally blown from the stone circle to a tree knocking me out.

Daniel

Seeing Daria in that catch broke my heart. She had lost types of burn marks on her.

"Baby I'm so sorry." I said trying to break the cage, but it burned me.

"The cage is made out of vervain." She said weakly.

I didn't care all I wanted was to get her out of here.

I touched he cage ignoring the burning sensation trying to break the cage, but it wouldn't budge. Suddenly ringing noise entered my head and it felt like needles were constantly stinking my brain.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed.

"Daniel." Daria started to cry trying to reach for me, but the cage burned her.

"So this is the mighty hybrid and original Daniel." A woman said.

I turned around holding my hand seeing two woman above me.

One had had caramel skin and curly hair the other was Caucasian and had red hair.

"He's cute for a dog." The curly hair said having her hand out.

"Your not strong so you should just quit." The red hair chanted.

"Like a dog you should stay and sit." The curly hair finished.

The ringing in my head stop and I couldn't move. I was paralyzed and no matter how much I tried I couldn't move.

The hair witch looked over her shoulder seeing Kiera unconscious.

"What do we do about the noob witch?" She asked.

"She stronger than you think." The curly hair said. "For now we tie her up."

After a man with a cape came from between the witches smiling at me.

"Hello Daniel." He said.

"How much longer do you still need us." One of the witches scoffed.

"We just need the two doppelgängers and we'll be completed." The man said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Nat the the wolf wing." He answered.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I need you so I can kill you can all the vampires that part of your bloodline." He said.

"What makes you think I'll let this happen." I said.

"You have no choice I have your girlfriend." He said pointing to Daria. "And your sister."

One of his minions a brought my sister in carrying her her bridal style.

"You care for them both." Nat said smiling.

"Dad we're back." I heard a familiar voice.

"Do you have the doppelgängers?" Nat asked.

"Yup." Another familiar voice answered.

As the two voices revealed themselves my eyes widen and I shook my head.

"Oh Daniel I'm pretty sure you met my kids Nick and Kyla." Nat smiled.

I shook my head at both of them.

"I should've known." I said. "My sister was right about you guys."

"Get over it." Kyla said having prince in her arms dropping him.

Nick had Jacob and did the same.

"Great so we have everyone I need." Nat said.

Suddenly Chres came in holding Ray arms behind his back pushing him forward and Nat minions was doing the same to Trevor.

"And we have and audience." Nat said laughing.

If anyone had a plan to save us the better act on it quickly.

______________________________________________________

Will this be the end of everyone we know or will someone have plan.

Who do you think will live who do you think will die?

Someone will fall

Vote

Comment

Bookies😘

Sneak peak time 😝😝😂

The story will be  a supernatural/drama/romance before you be like here we go with supernatural shit  it won't be nothing like this except maybe a small part that just really small...

Stay tuned for the next 2-3 more chapters for more sneak peaks lol