Being crossed.

Jasmine(POV)

I don't even know where I'm at at. I mean I get suck into a scythe and the next minute I'm in a field of dead roses. I've should've followed my gut about him.

"Jasmine?" I heard voice calling me. It sounded like it was Leah's.

"Leah?" I turned and got a look at her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said crossing her arms. "I'm just pissed off that Jordan was behind all of this."

"I don't think he's behind all this." I said frowning.

"What do you mean?" She lifted a brow.

What I mean when Jordan was disappearing and no one knew where he was at. He could've been meeting someone. Someone that at This knowledge of all of this. Someone that is alive too. Who's has the ability to see ghost?

"What I mean is that Jordan is working with someone." I said.

Suddenly wind began to pick up and I flew a few feet from Leah.

"Jasmine!" Leah screamed running towards me.

As she reached me I started was drag away from her.

What in the hell was going on. I suddenly started screaming as I was continued being drag by a force. Leah quickly jumped and grabbed my hand.

"I got you!" She screamed.

But suddenly we both were lifted into air and then a mist. Before I could even process this I found my self looking at the purplish sky. I then heard chuckle and there stood Jordan with some man in a king costume.

I looked over seeing Leah unconscious.

"I only wanted you out the scythe, but I guess the bitch got dragged along." Jordan said.

Wait the scythe has a different world? Okay too much is happening for me to process. I looked around and I see a girl with brown hair in trapped in a cage. Wait....is that Daria?What is she doing here?

"What do you want?" I spat at Jordan.

"Oh I don't want you." He smiled. "At first I did though."

I rolled my eyes in disgust as he answered my question.

"The wolf king wants you." He said pointing to the man next to him.

"Hello jasmine." The wolf king said. "You can call me
Nicholas."

My eyes widen in shock. T-
this man can see me? How?

"Your probably wondering how I can see you?" He said. "Let's just say my family comes from great power."

"Dad!" I heard a girl's voice.

"Yes my child?" Nicholas answered.

"We're heading out to go get the doppelgängers." The girl said.

"Are you and your brother going to be able to take them?" Nicholas asked.

"Of course." She smiled walking away.

Oh no...Jake.

Daniel(POV)

After leaving the doppelgängers back at the house. I begin to form a plan in my head. I was going to plan on saving Daria by my self. I mean we don't know what we're going to go against. The witch was very vulnerable and Daria wouldn't forgive me if I let anything happen to her.

"Kiera how close are we?" Ray asked.

"We're really close I can feel Daria energy." She said.

A relief came across my whole body. My baby was alive and hopefully not hurt.