if its not one thing its another

Jacob(POV)

Ever since I cut my humanity back on I couldn't help but having flashes of what I did to everyone. I almost killed Daria and kiera. What was I going to do with all the mistakes.

I finally snapped out of my thoughts turning the shower off. I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my waist. I swiped my hand across the mirror so I could get a look at my self. I looked like shit.

"Jacob?" I heard Chres calling me from his room.

I walked out the bathroom that was connected to his room. I notice that he had something red in a he was holding.

"I brought you something to drink" he said gesturing the cup towards me.

I hesitate to grab it but I menage to do so. I lifted the cup towards me and drunk it. The taste was what I expected. It was good but bland at the same time. I took the cup from my mouth frowning at the taste.

"Its animal blood" chres said. "It may not be better than human blood but it'll keep you going."

I nodded and sat the cup on the nightstand. I seen my clothes on the bed.

"Um your house it being put up for sale since" he began "well you know nobody lives there"

I just nodded and unwrapped the towel from my waist dropping it to the ground. I notice Chres biting his lip.

"Well come downstairs when your are ready" he said walking out if the room.

I started putting my clothes. Is thus what being a vampire is about. If I knew I was going to be an threat to people I wouldn't made the choice to become one. I would've of ended it. I should've ended it. That way I probably be with my mom, dad, and Jasmine. Maybe i wouldn't maybe it just would've been just eternal darkness.

After I finished getting dressed I walked downstairs smelling food. I then see everyone in the living room quiet but smiling. As I took a step in the living room. All eyes were on me. In realize Zendaya and her brothers were here.

"Hi guys" I said giving them a forceful smile. "I want to apologize for my bad behavior"

The place was still quiet.

"Daria you know you've been my best friend since forever and you too Kiera." I began "I would never really want kill you guys."

Daria and Kiera looked at each other and they both smiled walking towards me wrapping their arms around me.

"It's okay Jake that's why I never gave up on bringing you back" Kiera said. "I love you Jake"

"Jakey you know I love you" Daria began "even if you tried to kill me a billion times there will always be unconditional love for you"

They both gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked back to Daniel.

"Well its going take time for me" Daniel said

"Hey!" Daria snapped "you tried to kill him and he forgave you"

"True" Daniel smiled at me nodding

"Jasmine I don't know if you here me, but I'm so sorry for the way you seen me act" I started to tear "you are so important to me"

"I love you Jake" ray said

My head shot towards his direction

"When mom and dad died we really only had each other and then we both ended up getting ourselves killed" ray said

I guess he was repeating what he was hearing from her.

"She's here?" I asked

Ray nodded