Looks who got an attitude

Jasmine(POV)

Ok so to explain how I'm not gone yet.  Well I enter heaven and I remember it being so bright I heard a deep voice. Knowing it was god I answered him. He told me that there is still purpose of me being on earth. He told me that I became a guardian angel which I'm ray's guardian angel. Then some how I found my self  appearing by Ray side.

"Look all I'm saying is that maybe you shouldn't let him out of your sight" Ray argued with chres.

"Guys!" I yelled knowing only ray can hear me.

"Man it was your idea saying turning his humanity off was and good idea" chres said

Technically it was mine but I come back that later.

Suddenly Ray lunch chres and chres stumbled over a little. Chres threw a punch at Ray knocking him on his butt. I came towards them once again pushing them apart.

"Look we not gonna sit hear playing the blaming game!" I said turning towards Ray. I looked at chres and seemed like he heard me.

"Now my little brother out there doing gods knows what and we should be thinking about where he would go" I said

Suddenly we heard the front door open and we see Kiera there standing with her phone in her hand.

"God a ghost have keep you guys from fighting" she rolled her eyes entering the living room.

"Hey Kiera" I said placing my hand on my hips.

"Hey" she said but then looked at me giving a questionable look

"What?" I asked

"Your more lighter it's like you a heavenly glow" she said

I shrugged off what she said didn't want nobody to know that God sent me down because have some "unfinished business"

Chresanto scoff "that's not the point because only you and Ray can see her and we have way more important problems that"

"well hello to you too chres" Kiera said

I just rolled my eyes at what he said and slumped in the couch.

"What do you want?" Ray asked

"well if you vampires paid attention to the news you'll know that three boys were found dead" Kiera folded her arms taking a seat.

"So?" Chres said like he didn't care

"Ok that's it!" I said touching Ray arms "I want to find my brother too but you don't have act like a little girl about it"

Some how when I touch Ray or get real close to him I can get a more physical connection to the earth and I can touch object without going through it and sometimes people can hear little things I say. I guess that comes with guardian angel thing and me being all heavenly glow and shit is another way of a Halo.

"Ok Jasmine only heard a few things" chres said "barely heard it though"

"She said your acting like a bitch" Ray summed it up