Chapter 42

“Father” I stuttered trying to back away from this man, he turned his vile gaze towards me a shiver crept up my spine.

“Well Hello there, daughter” he smiled but not a real one it creepy and his yellow teeth looked like fangs. “Did we tell you not to run” he grinned sending another shiver down my spine.

“What do you want with me?” I said fear in my voice as I looked at this man.

“I want you blood Avery! Every last drop” He smiled.

“Why do you want her blood?” Misty asked “If you think you can get her power by drinking it then you are wrong, being a power shifter is not in the blood” She tried to explain.

“Power shift? My daughter is a power shifter!” He laughed but it wasn’t funny. “I don’t want her power I want her wolf” he said in a duh tone.

“You will not touch our Alpha” growled Mike (Gracey’s father if you don’t remember)

“She’s not your Alpha I am” My father snarled back.

“No but she’s ours” a new voice said in the darkness of the cells.

“Who are you? Show yourself!” My father demanded.  The person came out of the darkness and we all gasped it was.... Gracey!

“Hey papa” she smiled at mike before turning to my father.  “So you’re the bastard that killed my mother and made me a bitch! I am going to kill you but first I am going to make you fall in love with a pile of shit!” She sneered at him stepping over people who scrambled away from her. She looked different as if she had grown up. “Luna” she nodded at me “Misty” she nodded at her.

“Who are you and how did you get in?” my father said looking worried backing away from her.

“Er lets say your son knew away in” she grinned “and you put his mate in danger”

“What?” he snapped, anger lacing his words. “Who is this bitch?”

“She’s my daughter you fucking prick!” Mark shouted at him.  

So this was all that I could come up with for now!! I am so sorry it took so long and it is so short!!! I hope you like it all the same!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! PLEASE?

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

PLEASE

?????