Chapter 23....Avery's POV

We walked into the large kitchen were Aaron, Turlouge and Ryan were. Rohanna and her father were there too. I was the last to walk through.

"Well girls are you off somewhere?" The Alpha asked smiling at us. She looked friendly but scary at the same time.

"Yes Alpha!" Misty smiled at him.

"Now Misty you know you can call me by my informal name!" The Alpha smiled as I hide behind Hollie and Misty. I did not dare look up, I remembered when I met the eyes of my Alpha, my father!

"Yes Alpha Jackson!" Hollie and Misty said together.

"Okay don't be out to late!" Alpha Jackson said in what I would think to be a father like voice. "Are Aaron, Turlouge and Ryan going with you?"

"Nope!" Misty popped the p at the end before walking to the door with Hollie leaving me. I hadn't noticed they were moving in till it was too late. Everyone saw me!

Ryan, Turlouge and Aaron's eyes went wide.

"Hello" Alpha Jackson said to me. I bowed my head in respect making everyone frown. I blushed before looking back up. "I'm Alpha Jackson and you?" He asked.

"Avery..." I said in a weak voice. I could tell fear was laced in my voice. I saw Alpha Jackson's eyes go wide and then he smiled.

"You're Ryan's Mate?" I nodded and shot a look over to Ryan. I saw him grin. "So you are the next Alpha Female..."

"I guess..."

"Come on Avery we have to leave!" Misty pushed me to the door. "We'll be back by 12! BYE!" Misty shouted as we got to her car.

It took us half and hour to get to the rock club. When we had parked in was around 10.

"Right! This is a girls night! No men allowed! So don't get hit on!" Misty winked entering the loud club.

All Time Low, I feel like dancing tonight was playing and misty pulled us all to the dance floor. We danced in the middle of the dance floor. Misty was getting lots of looks from men all over the room but one.

"Misty?" I asked. With our wolf hearing she could hear me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a min?"

"Yeah! Hol will you be alright?" She nodded and we headed to the bathroom. I felt a pair of eyes on us and I saw Misty shiver.

"What's up?" Misty said jumping to sit on the side.

"Did you feel that?"

"What?"

"Someone watching us?"

"Yeah now I think about it, yeah!" She said.

"There was this guy and I'm not joking he didn't take his eyes off you!" I explained. I thought I would see fear but no I saw happiness but then something else.

"Oh God!" Misty said jumping off and running out of the bath room. I was about to go after her when a girl jumped in front of me blocking the exit.

"Hey" She said. She had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey...Er sorry can I get past?" I asked looking past her to see if I could see Misty or Hollie.

No one!

"No"

"What?"

"No"

"Why?" I asked her.

"I need to talk to you.....about your past...."

"What?"

"I know someone who was lets say close to you......"

"Who?" I asked fear running into my words.

"Your brother!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, thank you for reading! I hope you like it!!!! What do you think?

COMMENT VOTE FAN PLEASE!!!!

Sorry for any mistakes!!!!!!!!!!

Abbiesmith0

xxxxxxxxxxx

ps I know it is short!!