Chapter 46.... Avery's POV

I have Dedicated this chapter to Unleashed27 beacuse she is an amazing writer who you need to check out lol!! ;) xx

Avery's POV

I hadn’t been back for a month and I was dreading every second as I got in the car. I didn’t want to go back to the pack house with those smiling faces that were fake they all knew and they would all judge me.

Ryan hadn’t seen me in a week he said pack business had come up and he had to go away... He was lairing he didn’t want me anymore! I wasn’t his mate the one he first fell in love with.

“It will be alright Avery” Gracey squeezed my hand and Misty smiled at me from the driver seat. I was going back. Gracey understood me now I brought her father back to her.

“No it won’t” I whispered more to myself than anyone else.

“Yeah it will, you have a mate that loves you and cares for you!” Gracey smiled at me.

“Who hasn’t seen me in a week every since they told me!” I snapped.

“I know but he really was away on pack duty! But he’s back now” Misty said

“So why didn’t he come to pick me up?” I said looking at the window.

“I don’t know” Gracey sighed. Gracey had started seeing me every day at first I thought it was weird but then she told me... she was trying to mend her wrongs.

“I am not fit to be the Alpha female so he trying to find any way of getting out of being my mate. I am ready for the rejection.” I whimpered to myself.

“No he is not! He loves you” Misty said

“Shut up! You have a mate that sees you every day and tells you how much he loves you” I wasn’t over reacting every time I saw Ryan he was more distance and cold towards me. I thought at first it was because I ran away and I thought it would get better but it didn’t and now he has stopped seeing me.

Why did I have to suffer? What have ever done? I felt tears forming in my tears but batted them away quickly! Why did it have to happen to me?

“The doctors said your wolf could just appear at anytime!” Gracey said

“She hasn’t gone anywhere but I just can’t shift! What use is an Alpha female who cannot shift?” The doctors had told me that couldn’t shift into my wolf anymore, when Rohanna had a sudden power surge I was thrown against the wall. I hid my head and now my wolf was faint inside me. I could barely hear her when she spoke to me. I was barely werewolf.

We pulled up outside the pack house it hadn’t changed.

“Ready?” Gracey said opening the door. I smoothed down my pale green summer dress and opened my door.

“Come on” Misty said rolling her eyes at me so I growled.

“I may not be Alpha for long but I am still Alpha now” I snapped, ever since I had hit my head my temper was short or it might have just been the fact that my mate was drifting away from me slowly right in front of me.

“Alright Miss Almighty” Misty said taking nothing to heart. Gracey and Misty walked in front and I followed slowly behind staring at my brown flats. Soon the ground changed from grass to stone and then to wood as I stepped into the pack house.

“Avery” Screamed Rohanna jumping into my arms, I couldn’t help but smile at the small red head.

“Hello” I said putting her on two feet before taking in the hallway around me. A few pack members lined the stairs and some in doorways but no sign of Ryan.

“Hello again Avery” Alpha Jackson said smiling at me before taking me into a bone crushing hug. “I am glad you are alright” he whispered before adding to me “I didn’t want my son to end up like me” he smiled sadly as he pulled away.

“Thank you” I said looking to the pale wood flooring.

“Hey baby sis” Connor picked me up and spun me around “glad to have you back”

“Yeah now we won’t have Ryan moaning” Riley said smiling down at me from the top of the stairs.

“Right everyone away” Gracey and Misty shouted suddenly before they pushed me into the living room.

“What the...” I stopped dead when I saw him.

“Hey” he said smiling with a box in his hand “I have something to ask you” he smiled as the door shut telling me we were alone.

“I...”

“Avery” he got down on one knee “Will you marry me?” he asked opening the box. A ring sat on purple velvet. The ring was sliver and twisted into a beautiful Celtic love knot with a moonstone sat in the middle.

“I don’t what to say”

“Say yes” he grinned

“But you don’t want me as an Alpha female”

“I do and I will always!” He said getting up. He took hold of both hands and looked me in the eyes.

“Avery I love you more than words can say! Will you be my wife?”

“Yes” I smiled and he mirrored me placing the ring on my finger before kissing me hard.

“I’ve missed you” he said against my lips.

I’ve missed you too” I smiled peck his lips one last time before looking down at the ring on my finger.

“It was my mother’s” he said “and my grandmother’s before.”  Love filled my sides.

“When will you mark me?” I suddenly asked.

“Avery I am not going to reject you! I was planning on marking you on our wedding night” he smiled before kissing the spot where she would mark me. “But if you want to...” he raised his eyebrow as I flushed red before slapping him as he chuckled. “Soon” he said taking me hand and leading me out of the room.

Avery...

A voice whispered softly and then I felt it as if Morrigan was stirring, waking up.

“Ryan I can feel her”

“I know I can to” he grinned

This was the end of The Alone Girl and the start of Avery. It was time to find the real me even if I never got my wolf back.

Guess what my lovely readers this is the end of The Alone girl! It not very long but this is it! I have finished my first ever book!! I hope you like this chapter and Tell me if you want a next book!! I am thinking about it!! :DDDD

All the best and THANK YOU FOR READING!!

I would love you forever if you voted, fanned and commented on my chapters!!

Yours Always

AbbieSmith0

xxxxxxxxxx