Chapter 17.....Avery's POV

Avery's POV

Rohanna showed me to my room for the night. It was massive, pale blue and purple. There was a a day bed that was full of soft pillows. The pillows were dark purple, blue and white. There was a balcony and a walk in wardrobe. Also I had my own bath room. The room was warm and home like. The room was also bright and home like. There was a wall with a half full book case. There was a desk with its own computer.

The view was over the beautiful woods that I called home but no more. I couldn't stay here. It hurt too much. They said you would die from this pain and I could believe it but I was not going to be so weak anymore. I had let my family push me around no more.

I turned on the CD player that purred out a slow song.

Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance
I'll spin you around won't let you fall down
Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet
Give it a try, it'll be alright

The room's hush hush and now's our moment.
Take it in, feel it all and hold it
Eyes on you, eyes on me.
We're doing this right.

'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love
Spotlight's shining it's all about us
It's oh, oh, all
About uh, uh, us
And every heart in the room will melt
This is a feeling I've never felt
But it's all about us

Suddenly I'm feeling brave
Don't know what's got into me
Why I feel this way
Can we dance, real slow?
Can I hold you, real close?

The room's hush hush and now's our moment
Take it in, feel it all and hold it
Eyes on you, eyes on me we're doing this right

Do you hear that love? they're playing our song
Do you think we're ready? Oh I'm really feeling it
Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song
Do you think we're ready yet? Oh, love I'm really feeling it
Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song
Do you think we're ready yet? Love I'm really feeling it
Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?

The song ended and I decided I was going to have a shower. I opened the door to the bath room. It was black and white. There was a large floor length mirror that filled the whole wall. There was a set of white draws and when I opened them it was filled with shower gel, tooth paste, deodorant and perfume. Why was all this stuff in there? I opened the next one and it was full of nail vanish and make up.

I went out of the bath room and went to the wardrobe. I opened the white door. The wardrobe was pale pink and full of clothes. It was a long room filled with racks filled with shoes and clothes. There was another floor length mirror that filled the wall at the end. There was draws that were white.

I looked down the racks, there was black skinny jeans, dark blue skinny jeans. There was vest tops in every colour you could think of. There was winter coats, summer jackets. I saw a leather jacket. There was some cocktail dresses, jumpers and simple white, pale pink, blue and green summer dresses.

In the draws there was tights underwear that were in my size, there was Pjs. I also saw some jean shorts and a few long skirts.

I saw on the top of the draws stands of jewelry. There was rings, necklaces and bracelets in gold and sliver.

There was shoes in my size too. There was a few pairs of converse. One was in the style of the union jack. I saw there was high heels and flat shoes. I also saw some doc Martins and other boots.

There was so many clothes and shoes. What was this doing here?

I then saw the note taped to the mirror. It read;

I thought you might need some clothes as you don't have any of your own. I cheeked. I hope you like them. I didn't know what you liked so I got Misty to shop for you!

Yours

Ryan

Ps I'm so sorry! Please stay for a bit at least. I won't hurt you again. But if you don't stay for me, stay for Rohanna!

xxxx

I grabbed so underwear and some Pjs and left them on the bed. I started my shower and when it was warm enough I umped in. Why did life have to happen like this. I really liked Ryan but he betrayed my trust. I felt numb

The water was warm on my still injured shoulder. It started to relax my body. I couldn't remember the last time I had a warm shower. I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner that smelled of honeysuckle. I used the matching shower gel too.

I got out and wrapped a fluffy white towel around myself and dried my hair with the other. I smiled feeling clean and safe for the first time in a long time.

I opened the door to see the room dark with a shadow of a man sitting on my bed. I froze. Who was it? Do I need to scream. The person was hunched over as if he was crying but I couldn't hear the sobs. They were wearing jeans and what I could see a leather jacket. Who was it?

Morrigan was speaking since Ryan. She was heart broken so I let her be. What was going on.

I just stood there and watched the man sit on my bed. Suddenly he looked up and I jumped about ten feet in the air.

"I'm sorry Avery! I thought you were still in the shower!" Ryan's voice whispered. I walked over to the light swicth and flicked it on. What was he doing?

"Its okay" I muttered.

"Sorry I shouldn't be in here but I had to smell your scent to know you're safe." He explained.

"Oh....Er I'm going to get changed I'll be back in a second." I said grabbing my clothes from mu bed and run back to the bath room.

What was he doing?

Could I for give him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was boring but it had to be done. The next chapter will be better!

I hope you liked it! Tell me what you think!

COMMENT FAN AND VOTE PLEASE!

I will upload soon in about three or so days (I hope) but if I have too much homework I can't! :(( Sorry.

Sorry for any mistakes!

Abbiesmith0

xxxxxxxxx