Chapter 29.....Riley's POV

I woke in the guest room of the Bloodmoon's pack house. The room was simple white and creamy lemon yellow colour. The bed was king size with yellow sheets. It was all bright and happy.

I showered in my own bathroom and dress in some grey skinny jeans and a black band tee of The Maine. I grabbed my Doc martens and up my black eye liner on.

I walked out of the room to see a girl with bright pink hair that suddenly went orange and then blue and back to pink. What the fuck!

"Hey!!" I shouted to the girl who's hair suddenly went red and then pink. What was going on!

"What!" She snapped.

"Sorry I didn't mean...."

"No sorry I'm not myself!" She said. "Hi I'm Misty Lee! One of the pack's Power shifters. Our Luna is another one and there is one more." She pulled a face.

"Your a Power shifter? Cool! So I'm not the only female Power shifter here!"

"You too? What powers?" She asked as we walked down the stairs.

"I can see the future."

"Really? How?"

"I have to have a meaning full object. So I found Avery by a ring!"

"Cool!"
"So what powers do you have Misty?"

"Er....My hair changes colour with my moods!"

"Wow! What your nickname?"

"Tonks, yours?"

"Doctor Manhattan. I'm not even blue for fuck sake! And I don't walk around without any clothes on!"

"That's a good one! He's from the watchmen right?"

"Yeah!"

"Sorry I didn't ask your real name Doctor Manhattan!"

"It's Riley!" We walked into the kitchen to see a small girl with bright red hair. She was a beautiful little girl. I wanted to look at for her! I had no idea it was like a pull.

"Hey!" She sang running up to us.

"Hey Rohanna!" Misty said. Rohanna... I knew that name!

"Hello...." The girl said to me.

"Hi.... This sounds odd Rohanna?" She nodded. "But can I take your hand?" The small girl gave me her hand. There was a flash and then I saw it... her future.

She had powers, a mate and something else that was clouded from me. That had never happen before. I could see everything. All I know was it was coming fast! Really fast. It was something to do with Avery. Something that would effect the rest of their lives.

Suddenly I was pulled back to the present.This child was so important to the future of werewolves. I felt it.

"Rohanna Queen of Queens! That should be your nickname when the time comes!"

Misty's POV

I watched as the girl called Riley lowered her head to Rohanna and spoke to her as if she was a Queen.

"Rohanna Queen of Queens!" She said "You will save us all!" Then she walked out. What the hell?

"Misty what was she on?"Rohanna asked.

"Nothing sweetie! She sees the future. This must mean you have powers. Something....."

"Cool! When do you think I'll get them?"

"Sweet I have to tell you something!" I sat Rohanna down to tell her. "Your powers only come when you first shift. I was fat and stuff then I shifted! I got my powers a week after I first shifted. When you shift for the first time it is the most painful thing ever! All your bones break and your skin feels like it is on fire. You spit blood as your heart stops because your human body can't handle the pain. You die for about 3 minutes. Then your body is pull back alive by your wolf. You start to sweat like your body is on fire as you shift into your wolf. You have about 2 minutes as a wolf before your pulled back to human form. The pain slowly gets better. It like this for 2 maybe 3 days but as a daughter of an Alpha you'll have 4 to 5 days as you are stronger." She listen as I explained. This was not what I needed to tell her but she needed to understand what happens first. "Then after a week of none stop shifting you have about 2 weeks of no shifting at all. This is the time when your powers show but it is also the time when you show where you are in the pack. Alpha female, Beta female, Warrior female, Pack doctor or just a plain omega. But if you develop powers then you are a power shift where you are sent off to a power school and then to the king! You have 3 years of schooling and a year with the king. You are sent back to the pack where you train with the rest and become a real power shift that hunts hunters." I explained.

"And?"

"Well Rohanna you are different....er.... You seem to have developed your powers early. You see right now you are using them. There is a pull... this pull makes everyone around you want to stand up and fight for you. Also you can change peoples feelings...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it has taken me so long to upload but I had an exam. Not the best one a pigeon came in everyone was screaming I hate birds. It was a real GCSE exam too.

Anyway was this long enough?

Sorry for any mistakes!

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN PLEASE!!!

Abbiesmith0

xxxxxxx