Chapter 16....Unknown POV

What the guy looks like. You'll find out his name later on :DDD 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unknown POV

She meant the world to me but I pushed her away. I should have helped her not pushed her. In the end I let her go. They would have killed her in the end. I Loved her. She was kind and loving but they hit that out of her. She became alone and I set her free. That the only good thing that I have done for her.

My mate always wanted to meet the girl I pushed. She knew everything but still wanted me. She know I use to hit her and voice my hate of her. She also knew I didn't mean any of it. She meant the world.

the girl I pushed was loved by me, she may not have saw it but I did. I looked after her. When they hit her so hard that she passed out I would make sure they didn't kill her. I looked over her cuts, her broken bones. I took her to her bed.

I had to leave soon as well they were after her. They wanted her back. She was a the only werewolf. They wanted there girl back. There little princess. Fuck them! They would never get her back!

I was packing a small bag of clothes. My mate was coming but she was waiting in the car. I had to get out before they found her. They didn't know I let her out. I was the one who set her free.

I just hope she was still alive. She was strong but I feared that was not enough. Why didn't I go with her?

Love are you done? My mated beautiful voice sounded though our mind link. We had left this pack long ago. They no long could here our thoughts!

Yes I'm coming! I jumped from my window and ran at the car. We were free and on the way to find her.

To save her again....

Try to find her now.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I had not written in a while! Thank you for voting for the last chapter! I hoped you like this chapter. It short but I wanted to upload soon.

Tell me what you think.

Also if you didn't get the last chapter heres a sum up:

- Avery attacks Gracey

-Ryan stops them

-Ryan looks over Gracey to see if she is hurt.

-Avery doesn't like and thinks she being rejected.

-She stops talking to Ryan and so does her wolf (Morrigan)

I hope this clears it up!

Sorry for any mistakes!

I will try and upload soon! (I hope!)

Abbiesmith0

xxxxxxxxxx

ps Sorry!!