Chapter 33.... Ryan's POV

Whose POV do you want next and who do you what my next book to be on?

Rohanna and her mate, Turlough and his, Aaron and his, Misty's, Hollie's, Riley's, Connor’s and Gracey's

(Must tell me for next update ;)))

Hope you enjoy: DDD

Abbiesmith0 (Sorry for any mistakes!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She wouldn't come out! She hated me! Was all that went on in my head when Avery locked herself in the bath room. She had heard everything they had said. Heard me agree!

Yes she was small and cute but that is what would make her a perfect Luna! She was soft and caring. No one wanted a Luna who was mean and harsh. Wolves looked up to the mother of the pack, the Luna! They didn't need two Alphas. She was starting to act like a Luna.  she was taking control of the pack, when I was not there. She was weak on the outside but when she put her mind to it she was strong on the inside.

But what I had just done when put her back in the cage she has been in since she ran from her home. The uneasiness settled deep in my heart as I waited for her to come out.

"Avery" I whispered and then I heard her say my name back. My heart jumped with joy at the sound of my name softly coming from her rosy lips.

I heard the door unlock and she walked out gracefully. I and my wolf took all of her in. She had changed during her time in the bath room. My eyes widen as I grasped what had changed. She had cut off her long hair. The now touched her chin. It was choppy and uneven. It was messy and.... hot?

My wolf's thought were lustful as I watched her watch me. Her checks went pink along her high cheek bones.

"What have you done?" Connor asked watching his sister. I growled at his tone when I saw Avery look away from us.

"I love it!" Misty said jumping up and running to her. She grabbed her had pulled her away from me. I growled but let it go. Misty was only trying to help!

"You need to watch your tone!" I snapped at Connor as he watched Avery and Misty go.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because she is the Luna of this pack and my mate!"

"Yeah and? She is my sister!"

"You lost your chance to be a brother when you hurt her!" I said storming out. I needed a run. My wolf needed out!

Avery's POV....