Chapter Seven: A Bully

Rohanna’s POV

Why would Turlough want that girl to run with him and his friends?  She was mean and selfish and I hated her. I wished Ryan had never found her. Avery was so much nicer and she was my new best friend. I felt like she understood me, unlike that bitch girl. I giggled at the swear word I used.

I don't understand what Ryan sees in her. Yes was pretty and tall but she was mean to me and the rest of the pack when Ryan's not looking. Once she told me no one liked me and moan about me when I was not around. It wouldn't have been so bad but it was my birthday and no one had even said happy birthday to me. Little did I know they were planning a birthday party that night for me!

I hated her as werewolves’ hated hunters and that saying a lot!

"Daddy" I quietly knock at his large bed room door.

"Rohanna" His voice was muffled though the thick oak door.

"Yes Daddy!" I cried out happily.

"Come in sweet pea!" He said as I opened the door.

My Father was sitting at his desk. His room was massive. It had a big bed that had dark green covers. It was the colour of the woods I though as I jumped onto it giggling when I started to bouncing.

 There was a sofa and his desk. The room was full of books and pictures of me, Ryan and mother. By his bed side was a picture of my mum. She had red hair like me but she had bright green eyes. She was beautiful but I could never remember her. She died in child birth with me. They said my father was heartbroken and that he would never come out of his room. They said it had been weeks and he had not eaten or left his room. They said I was crying and he heard me and came out of his room. He spent every day with me. Everyone say it is because I look like my mother. Everyone missed her. They had lost their Luna and Ryan had lost his mum.

My father had dark hair like Ryan but it was going grey in places. He had ice blue eyes that were lighter than mine. He was tall and very strong. He was still the feared Alpha of the Blood moon pack. He was a good father to me and Ryan. He made us work hard so we were not the spoilt children of the Alpha unlike some I have meant. I frowned remembering when I had meant some once.

I was the Alpha’s daughter but I had no real friends. They all treated me different apart from Ryan's friends. They treated me like there little sister. I would spend most of my time with them. I don't think they minded but that bitch always pushed me out. When she's there I have no one maybe Avery can change that? I smiled.

"What is it you want Rohanna?" My mother wanted to name me Rohanna but my father wanted to call Della but when she died he called me Rohanna. My mother said names were really important (I have her diary) that they mean something. So I love my name because it they only thing my mother gave me.

"I wish to spend time with you, Daddy!" I said hugging him. I could feel him smile as he hugged me back, squeezing me hard before pulling back to look me in the eye.

"I know my sweet Rohanna but I have paper work to do. Do you mind if you could sit and wait in till I am done?" he smiled at me.

"No Daddy!" I said shaking my head as I sat across from him. I watched him put pen to paper before stopping. He looked up and said

"Rohanna, why are you not spending time with Turlough and the rest of the pack?"

"Because she there..." I said under my breath. Father knew how much I hated her and he didn't like her much as well but he said nothing to Ryan. Ryan was the one taking over.

"Rohanna, you are the daughter of an Alpha...no one should make you feel left out! That was all he said as he went back to his paper work.

I sighed he had told me that advice before but it still didn’t help. She would always put me down I think it was because her charm didn’t work on me. God I hated her! She was fake!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey thank you for reading! Sorry for any mistakes!!

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you!!!

Abbiesmith0

xxxxx