Chapter 31.... Avery's POV

"Oh my god! Rohanna!" I screamed as I ran to her. She was covered in sweat and dirt.

"Is she okay?" Gracey asked.

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

"I...I.... Connor, go get some hot water and towels. Riley food!" Gracey said to them. They obeyed and went back towards the pack house.

"Rohanna, sweet?" Misty said bending down to her level. Gracey slowly came over and sat down next to me. I could see worry in her face. Why did she care?

"Avery I'm going to use my powers on her okay?" Gracey said and I nodded. Rohanna was a wolf again.

She suddenly turned back into human form after 5 minutes of being her black wolf. I noted that her right hand was ruby red like someone had dipped it into blood. Gracey grabbed her left hand and happiness spread across Rohanna's little face.

She seems to have aged during the shift. What had happen? I could not tell what had aged but something had there was too much crap on her face.

15 minutes later Connor and Riley came back. Connor placed the bowl of water next to me with the towels. The steam rolled off the water is swirls as I dipped a cloth in the water. I wiped her face and arms then placed the towel over her body.

She shifted again and a minute later she was human again. I saw the pain in her eyes.

"Babe you're strong! You can do it!" I said as Gracey pulled her hand away. Gracey had to pull her hand away as it was taking too much power trying to make Rohanna happy!

 "I can't!" Rohanna said. Her voice was more music like and smooth. What had this shift done to her? Did I change like this?

"We need to tell Ryan!" Misty said as once again Rohanna was a wolf again.

"Yeah!" We all agreed.

"But he can't see her like this!" I said. "Anger would take him over!" I explained. An Alpha will want nothing hurting his family!

"I think Avery should tell him!" Gracey said "Well you’re his 'mate'!" She sneered.

"Okay!" I smiled a sweet smile.

Ryan? I said through the link.

Yes Sweetheart? His deep voice rang out in my head.

Err... Don't come find me.... But Rohanna has shifted for the first time!

WHAT!? Why can I not see my sister?

She's in a bad way! It would make your wolf go mad! Please?