Prologue

Prologue

 My name is Avery and I ran away from the Beastly world that was my childhood!

I was 13 when it happened. All I ever wanted to do was read and be away from them. I wanted to be alone. Then it happened. It was coming to my 14th birthday....I started shifting into a wolf!

My parents were so proud, if that what you call it! They said I was the first female to be born in a long time! I hated it. They then treated me like I was a ‘princess’ when people were around. I was not allowed out without them. They wouldn’t leave me alone!

They started showing me off to their friends! I was like a new toy.

They explained I was a werewolf and was going to make the family great once again. They said a curse on our family stopped the werewolf gene in till a female came along.   I was of cause the first female in our family since the curse started.

 I was sixteen when I finally I ran! It was in the dead of night…I and my white wolf ran for three nights and two days. We arrived in woodland.

I found a tree to sit in and I have never left, only to get food and water. I just sit here and read, like I always wanted.

 Just me and my wolf…

I was the alone girl……. and this is my story