Meta Tari

Idea: meggy and tari are helping egad clean his lab (Mario probably wrecked the place) and tari accidentally gets stuck inside a machine that changes her appearance into her meta runner look (probably making her clothes a bit too short and rip apart as she got a bit taller), and the machine ends up malfunctioning and breaking. egad says he'll take about a week and a half to fix it so tari will have to deal with this new appearance for a while. meggy ends up liking tari's new look a bit to much which makes tari ask her if she likes her new look better than her old one which makes meggy too nervous to answer. eventually after the machine gets fixed meggy says that she'll always love tari no matter her appearance even if she likes both equally.(Though she wonders what would happen if she was in the machine too)

...

Meggy was using a broomstick the wrong way when Egad sprayed her with bottled water.

Egad: Faster!

Meggy: Dammit Egad, why do we have to fix your dumb lab!?

Egad: If you recall, Mario used YOUR Roller to destroy almost all my equipment?

...

A brief flashback had Mario running over everything and either breaking it or turning it into orange ink.

...

Meggy: Oh...right. 

Egad: And since it was your weapon, Tari is "closely associated" with you and I wouldn't trust Mario to clean with my life, it's your job to do it! Now faster!

Meggy growled in annoyance.

Nearby, Tari was using a rag to clean a surface until she could see her reflection in it.

Tari: Looking good over here!

She leaned on a surface, but accidentally hit a button that said "Do not push!" As the thing she was leaning on starting flashing. It looked like a very complex built version of a photo booth.

Egad: What is this-!?

Before she could finish, she screeched as the device pulled her in. Meggy and Egad saw this from afar.

Meggy: Tari!

Egad: My device!

Meggy shot egad an angry glare before running over to start punching the control buttons.

Meggy: Bring her back, bring her back, bring her back!

Egad: Stop or else it'll-!

Meggy slammed a button so hard it broke and then the device shook as it exploded with light, sending Meggy flying back into a wall.

Egad: Blow up...

Meggy got back up with a groan as she heard Coughing from the wreckage, a metal arm breaking through some of the steaming metal.

Meggy: Tari! Are you okay!?

Tari: I don't know, get me outta here!

Meggy moved the rubble as fast as she could, finding Tari and pulling her out.

Meggy: Oh god, are you okay?!

Tari: Yeah, I...I feel fine.

Meggy hugged Tari and kissed her, tears of relief in her eyes.

Meggy: Cmon, let me help you up.

Meggy offered Tari a hand to get her up, but the difference became extremely apparent when Tari stood taller at almost double Meggy's height.

Tari: Meggy, did you get shorter?

Meggy: Uh...well-

Egad: Tari dear, you might wanna look in the mirror.