Have a Meta Christmas! 🎶

Idea from GalvaCronus: How about this. Taking place in the Captive Heart storyline, Tari celebrates her first Christmas with Meggy, Crystal and the others. Everyone exchanges gifts, such as Crystal getting new toys, Sophia giving Masa and Lucinia new arms she built using Marko's blueprints, and unveiling the new body she and Luci are building for Theo. They spend the rest of the day spending time together, doing Christmas activities, which involves Meggy baiting Tari under mistletoe. That night however, Tari pulls out a surprise gift and proposes to Meggy, who quickly agrees. In bed that night, T and M remember their times together at Tascorp, and get a little personal.

...

In their new apartment, given by the now defunct TASCORP as a sort of "Apology" gift, Tari sat on the couch looking at her friends as they had fun during Christmas.

Lamar was sitting near Crystal, making funny faces to try and make her laugh as Belle rolled her eyes.

Sophia stood with Lucina as she flexed her new purple Meta arm, Masa still adjusting to his new red one as Sophia showed him some blueprints for a new body for Theo, curtesy of Marko.

As Tari smiled, she looked to the side and saw Meggy beckoning her. She stood and went to flower her, being pulled into a tight hug in their bedroom.

Tari: Hehehe! Meggy, no need to be sneaky, we live in the same building!

Meggy: I know, just thought I'd treat you for our first Christmas together...

Meggy looked up and made Tari see the mistletoe on the roof.

Tari: Oh, Lamar told me about this!

Meggy: Oh yeah? Then you know what to do hot stuff...

Tari grinned as she leaned and kissed Meggy, a passionate one that lasted a full minute before they broke off for air.

Meggy: God, I missed this feeling so much...

Sophia: Meggy! Are you and Tari done!? We're about to play some games!

Tari: Coming Sophia!

Meggy grinned at her girlfriend.

Meggy: Ready to beat some losers?

Tari: You betcha...

...

They spent the rest of the day having fun, playing games both Christmas related or just normal ones like hidden heroes.

Their favourite moment was when Crystal distracted Belle so that Tari could win a game, making everyone laugh.

By the end of the day, everyone had left and Crystal has been put down to sleep as Tari lied in Bed with Meggy, handing her a present.

Meggy: Oh, what's this!?

Tari: Just a little something special. I saw it and...I knew you'd love it.

Meggy: What, did you get a selfie with the Cyborg sisters?

Tari: No, better then that.

Meggy: Please, what could-?

(RIP)

She opened the package and was stunned as she looked at the piece of paper inside...

"Meggy, will you be my wife?" - Tari.

Meggy looked at Tari in shock, grinning ear to ear.

Meggy: Tari, are...you serious?

Tari: Yeah...I am.

She put a hand on Meggy's cheek.

Tari: I really love you Meggy...and I wanna be with you forever. So...will you Marry me?

Meggy: Oh my g-! Yes!

Meggy threw herself at Tari and hugged her tight, locking their lips in a kiss as they noticed the awkwardly placed position.

Tari: Does lying like this give you Deja vu?

Meggy: Yeah...remember that first night in TASCORP? Why not recreate that night?

Tari smiled mischievously, kissing Meggy and using her meta vision as the lights turned off...