Chapter 29

It's been a few days since she stormed out of school. She came home, got in her pajamas, left her phone in her bedroom, then came out and started binging a show. When she got hungry, then made herself lunch. After that, she had fallen asleep into a deep nap.

She did this for three days. She skipped school Thursday and Friday, but didn't care because she could afford it. They hadn't gotten into finals yet and she had all A's anyways. She had informed Katie of what happened and got nothing but support for her decision. She promised to come visit tonight and hang out.

Unfortunately, she didn't wake up from her nap today until nearly eleven o'clock at night. She would have stayed out until the morning, had there not been knocking at her door. "Who in the fuck," she grumbled as she stumbled up. That's when she remembered Katie. "Shit."

She turned on some lights as she slowly made her way through to the door. Her eyes were desperately trying to adjust. She got to the door and sleepily unlocked it before opening it. Her eyes nearly blew out of her head.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, now completely awake. Ben was standing at her door, soaked to the bone and panting heavily.

He pointed at her as he growled, "You. You left me to come up with those damn questions all by myself. I walked out of my office at ten-thirty last night to discover my car had been striped of it's engine and I had to wait for the tow truck for two hours. Tonight, on Friday, I didn't come out until only a few minutes ago to it pissing rain! I got so fucking fed up with it, I decided to walk here to tell you something."

He walked past the threshold, making her back up. He shut the door harshly as he said, "You fail. You fail my class and you fail as my T.A. You can only miss three classes per semester and you have now missed four."

Her eyes widened a bit. Okay, maybe she miscounted and couldn't afford to skip these classes. "Wait, please," she said as he started to turn towards her door. "I can't fail, it's my last year!"

He chuckled darkly as he told her, "Should have thought about that before skipping class. You may come in to do the final next week, but it won't do you any good. Don't bother coming in as my T.A on Monday, either."

"You said you wouldn't ruin my future!" She argued.

He stopped himself from going past through the door as he started laughing. "What," he asked with a dark laugh, "just because we fucked you think I'll pass you?" His question was meant to be hurtful, but it only brought Cassie back to their first night.

He went to leave again, but she quickly said, "Yes, actually, because that's what you told me." He stopped himself again and turned to her with a confused look. She continued, "You said you wished I was your student. You said," she slowly walked up to him, "that you would give me an A just for my pussy."

She watched as he gulped and took a staggered breath. She was nearly at his chest as she continued, "You said you would fuck me in every corridor, every classroom, every—."

He stopped her from talking by bending down and capturing her lips in a kiss. He pushed them both inside as he shut the door. He shoved her up against a wall, his hands cradling her face. "Are you actually going to give me an A for fucking you?" She asked as she hastily tried to undo his belt.

"No," he told her, "but you'll get one anyways." He quickly lifted her up and walked them to her bedroom. Once he kicked her door shut, he threw her on the bed. "Ow!" He hissed as he stepped on one of the millions of things on her floor.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone," she giggled. He chuckled and just kicked everything out of his way. He grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to him at the edge of the bed. "Are you sure about this, Ben? What about your rules?"