Chapter 34

Cassie's jaw nearly dropped when stepped into the large foyer. She slowly spun around and took in her surroundings as Ben led her through. "Jesus fucking christ, Ben. This place is insane!"

He cocked an eyebrow at her. "Is that a good thing?"

She scoffed at him and it made him chuckle. "Seriously this is place is amazing. Thank you for having me here. Really."

Ben gave her a sweet smile, then took her hand and dragged her along with him. "Thank you for being here." He led her up the stairs and to his room with one of the best views Cassie has ever seen. She immediately went up to the window, making him laugh. "How did I know you'd appreciate this view?"

She welcomed the arms he wrapped around her from behind. "How did I know you'd have one?"He placed a kiss on the side of her head, and then to her neck. He then took her bag and placed it in his walk-in closet. "What's the plan for the weekend?"

He sat himself on the edge of his bed and thought for a moment. "I had a few things in mind. You can choose which one we do, or if you have a better idea we'll do that."

She walked over to him and he immediately pulled her between his legs. His hands wandered over her back, hips, waist, and down her thighs. "What did you have in mind?" She asked almost breathlessly.

He leaned forward and pressed a kiss in between her covered breasts. "We could be adventurous; go out for dinner, go hiking, maybe go shopping. We could stay in all weekend; have each other to ourselves, order in and have plenty of filthy sex. Or, we could do a bit of both."

She hummed as she straddled his hips on the bed. His eyes fluttered when their crotches pushed together. "I don't think we've had each other to ourselves before. That actually sounds kind of nice. Of course so does the sex."

He chuckled and pushed his crotch up against hers. He got a gasp from her and it pleased him. "Then we'll do just that, my love," he told her as he brought her face down to his. "What do you say we start that bit sooner than later? It's been a long week without being inside you."

His hand moved until he was tugging on the button of her jeans. She moved until he could undo them and slid down her zipper. She got them off with her underwear and got back on top of him. He already had his hard dick out. He ran his head up and down her folds, teasing her.

"Ben," she gasped. He hummed and smiled at the torture he was putting her through. It was torture for him, too, but he loved it. "Ben, please."

He hissed and teased her harder. "Beg properly. You know what I like." He smacked her ass.

She whimpered, then brought him in for a desperate kiss. He growled into her mouth. "Please, Professor," she quietly begged against his lips.

"That's my girl." He pushed himself into her and let out a long groan. "There we are, baby, right there." He held her hips as she rocked on top of him. He watched her with hooded eyes and lust flooding his brain. He watched as her face contorted with every thrust and hip movement he made with her.

He moved one of his hands from her hip to squeezing her ass. He slapped it a few times and was rewarded with the most beautiful gasps he's ever heard. He thrusted harshly upwards and watched her eyes roll in the back of his head. Her stomach fluttered with each thrust he made.

"Oh my God, Ben," she cried out, "yes!" She tried to keep up with his thrusts, but only ended up leaning into him and holding onto his shoulders for dear life. He held onto her and kept up a punishing pace.

She was whimpering and moaning into his ear, driving him to thrust harder. "That's it, that's my girl," he practically cooed in her ear. "Make a mess on me, Princess." He moved his hand until his thumb was on her clit. He rubbed at it furiously, sending her senses into overdrive.

He cried out as he watched her jaw practically fall to the floor and her eyes roll back. Just a moment later, her orgasm ripped through her like thunder. She screamed out and held onto him as he chased his own release. He crushed her to his chest as he kept up his pace. He let out a bellowing groan as he slowed his thrusts and came inside of her.

He stopped all movement the moment he was completely emptied inside of her. He continued to hold her close as she panted against his neck. He smoothed his hand down her hair and pressed light tender kisses to her temple. "I don't know how I left you like I did. Truly. I must be the stupidest man in the world."

Cassie looked up at him as she said, "You must be." He pinched her butt making her squeal, then giggle. He brought her in for a kiss, then let her go. She stood up, feeling empty as he slid out of her. "Um, can I use your shower to clean up a little?"

"Of course, darling, right over here." He led her over to the closet and gave her a fresh towel and wash cloths. "I do know another way to clean up that mess." He gave her a wink that made her legs feel like jelly.

She took in a shaky breath, then said in the most even tone she could muster, "Well, if you're offering..."

~*~

Cassie sat and watched as Ben pattered around the kitchen, looking for something to eat. She insisted she was fine ordering in, but he decided he wanted to make her something. Unfortunately, he had decided it in the moment and didn't exactly prepare any shopping.

"Bugger," he mutter, making Cassie giggle a little. He turned to her with a playful smirk. "Shush, you. I'm afraid I didn't do much shopping this week and they're closed now...damn, I guess take out it is."

Cassie got up and went over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "We've got all weekend for you to make me something."

He hummed, then put one arm around her as the other took out some take out menus. "You know," he said as he handed them to her to choose, "it could be more than a weekend. It could be...well, it could be the entire break if you'd like."

She looked up at him, about to say something, but he stopped her. "Don't answer yet because it is nearly three weeks. If you enjoy being here this weekend and would like to extend it, even if it's only a few days, we can have that arranged."

Staying here for three weeks would usually sound absolutely tedious to her because she enjoys her apartment and her alone time. But there's something about being with Ben that she doesn't want to be away from. Ever.

Instead of seeming anxious, she simply told him, "I guess we'll have to see." He smirked at her answer.