Walking Dead Oc #2

"What you think because i'm a girl I can't handle myself, lets see who can prove themselves more."

Name| Kaydence Raine

Nickname(s)/Alias(s)| Darling(Michonne), Kay(Friends), & Rain Killer(Alias)

Age| 31

Birthday| September 2nd

Gender| Female

Blood Type| A+

Sexuality| Lesbian

Personality| Kaydence is a bad ass bitch, who wont take shit from anyone dead or alive. She is willing to defend herself and those she truly cares about, though you have to be pretty damn important to her to actually make her defend you. Considering its a dog eats dog world now, she figured that one out a long time ago when she had some run ins with some...murderous groups. Yet if you become her closest friends, she becomes probably the loyalist person to know. Now to those that aren't close to her, she is one cold hearted bitch. She will treat you just like your a Walker, which is pretty horrible. Except she doesn't trust people, probably didn't before all this shit when down.

Alignment| True Neutral

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| N/A

Group| Michonne to Rick's

"Ooo they got the good shit."

Looks| Sarah Jeffery

Hairstyle's| Look at my Pinterest

Outfit's| Look at My Pinterest

Always Accessory| N/A

Tattoo(s)| For her Heritage

Piercing(s)| Dangle Earrings

Scar(s)| Large Gash down her arm

"Fuck you"

Weapon(s)|Throwing Knives, Glock 34, & M16

Favorite Weapon| Throwing Knives

Strength's| Knife Skills, High Pain Tolerance, & Speed

Weaknesses| Temper, Inability to Trust Easily, & Has trouble Sleeping

Hobbies| Knife Throwing, Killing the Dead, & Cooking

Likes| Capable People, Spanish Food, & Proving People Wrong

Dislikes| Weak People, White People, & Liar's

"I'm gonna kill every Walker I see...for my brother and sister."

Best Friend| Rosita

Friend(s)| Alexandria Group, Gabriel, Abraham's Group, Tara, Sasha, Greene Family, Daryl, Carol, Glenn, Morgan, Grimes Family, Gracie, & Magna's Group 

Acquaintance(s)| Tyreese, Woodbury Group, Axel, Oscar, Grady Memorial Hospital, Negan, Georgie, Lydia, Oceanside, The Kingdom, Hilltop Colony, & Bloodsworth Island

Enemy(s)| The Scavengers, Governor, The Saviors, The Wolves, Terminus, The Whisperer's, The Highwaymen, & Jocelyn's Group

State Born| Michigan

Native Language| English

Language(s) Spoken| English, Spanish, & Latin

Family| Jurah Raine(Father, Deceased)
Wendy Raine(Mother, Deceased)
Roman Raine(Older Brother, Deceased)
Tori Raine(Younger Sister, Deceased)

Love Interest| Michonne Hawthorn

Relationship Status| Single

Education| College-Management

Past Job| Knife Throwing Bar Owner

Backstory| Kaydence had a normal childhood for a while, but...she was always second best to her Older brother. Constantly being compared to him, it got even worse when her little sister was born. Her care taking precedent over her, which...lead to her acting out...a lot. She started in high school only getting worse as time progressed, she got into bad groups started underage drinking. Even tried doing weed, though that was the line for her.
As she got older she pushed herself from her family, her brother getting into a good paying job and a girlfriend. While she pushed herself through college, working to pay off her student loans. Knowing her parents would just push her request off, so she took on the debt. Her sister got her prom taken care off to go with her douchy boyfriend, while she finally graduated. No one coming to it, though she at least her little sister would be there yet she was 'busy'. Kaydence by then was done with her family, so she left for years.
Opening her own bar in two towns over, ran a successful bar with loving customers and regulars. Even paid off her student loans, things were looking up for her. Til the world fell to shit, everyone turning and the government not helping much. It lead to her going home, finding her parents and younger sister dead. No word from her brother, she believed him to be dead...her whole family dead.
So she packed some things, having taken some as well from her bar. Before she hit the road, heading south hoping there would be some people alive. She ended up meeting some groups along the way, but in one way or another they kept betraying her. So...it seemed mother nature decided to give her the best cover, by making it rain as she took their lives. Some people survived to tell the story, of course no one ever believed them...
She travelled for a while, before coming upon Michonne. She had just lost her son when they met, deciding it would be better to go on together. Which started their journey together, making them grow closer and closer together. It was actually with Michonne that her arm got tore up, they had run into a herd not meaning to. They had no choice, but to run which is how the tree branch caught her. Needless to say Michonne teased her for weeks as it healed, never letting her live it down.
They were super close, til they ended up finding Andrea...leading to a slew of drama that came with her.

Other|
Addiction(s): Drinking and Weed
Allergy(s): Pollen and Cat Fur
Favorite Color: Maroon Red
Talent/Skill(s): Throwing Skill's & Reliability
Kids?: Maybe 1
Favorite Car: Tank
Able to Drive(Y/N): Yes

"Dream's distract you from the Truth."