Divergent Oc 1

Name| Alexandria Harmon

Nickname(s)| Alex(New Name), Harmon(Leader's Only), & Alexandria(Only those that knew her in Candor)

Age| 16

Birthday| May 13th

Gender| Female

Sexuality| Lesbian

Personality| Alexandria has never been like other people, yes she was born Candor which meant she speaked her mind. However she also was always blunt, never sugar coating things to people. She was always weak to younger kids, but that was because of her motherly capabilities. Otherwise she could be a bitch sometimes, making her come off as cold to others. However she just cared differently, she was the type of person to defend someone when they weren't around. She would get into fights a lot more also, never keeping her fists to herself.

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| Anger Issues/Atelophobia-Fear of Imperfection

Looks| Zoey Deutch

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| Anger Issues/Atelophobia-Fear of ImperfectionLooks| Zoey Deutch

Outfit(s)| Check my Pinterest

Always Worn Jewelry| N/A

Tattoo(s)| For her Lesbian Pride

Piercing(s)| Simple Piercings

Scar(s)| N/AWeapon(s)| Dauntless Weapons and Anything she can get her hands onStrengths| Her Stubbornness, Her Drive, & Her Fighting SpiritWeaknesses| Her Anger, Her Protectiveness, & Her Fear

Scar(s)| N/A

Weapon(s)| Dauntless Weapons and Anything she can get her hands on

Strengths| Her Stubbornness, Her Drive, & Her Fighting Spirit

Weaknesses| Her Anger, Her Protectiveness, & Her Fear

Hobbies| Playing Games with the Kids

Likes| Training, Being Herself, Kids Smiling, Putting an Asshole in their Place, & Doing Crazy Shit

Dislikes| Homophobia, Liars, Little Kids being in Danger, Abuse, & Trying to be 'Normal'

Best Friend| Your Oc OR Oliver McCarthy(My Oc)

Friends| Albert, Bobby, Christina, Hector, Helena Rogers, Will, Uriah Pedrad, Tris Prior, Tori Wu, Tobias Eaton, Marlene, Lynn, & Jack Kang

Acquaintances| Amar, Andrew Prior, Caleb Prior, Edward, Evelyn Johnson-Eaton, Ezekiel Pedrad, Natalie Prior, Matthew, Myra, Juanita, & Johanna Reyes

Enemies| David, Drew, Eric, Edgar, Peter Hayes, Marcus Eaton, Max, Molly Atwood, & Jeanine Matthews

Family| Nina Harmon(Mother, Alive)
William Harmon(Father, Deceased)
Patrick Harmon(Younger Brother, Alive)

Genetic Status| Damaged

Faction Born To| Candor

Aptitude Outcome| Candor, Amity, & Dauntless

Faction Chosen| Dauntless

Love Interest| OPEN/Christina

Relationship Status| Friends/Crushing

Backstory| Alexandria is the oldest born of the Harmon Family, her Father passed away the  year her younger brother was born. No one knew what caused his death, but it left her Mother devastated. Alexandria was only 5, but she had never been close with her Father. He worked along side Jack Kang, the 'unofficial' leader of Candor. She didn't dislike the male, she just never saw her Father for longer than a Dinner before he was jumping right back into work.
Of course everyone tried to help her Mother raise herself and her Brother, however Alexandria was always a rebellious child who hated people trying to intervene into her life. So while her Mother nursed her Brother, she was running off with the Dauntless kids. She chased and screamed, being a menace to society. It was only when her Mother would drag her home, screaming and kicking so that she could eat dinner and get a Bath.
As Alexandria grew up, she only became worse while her Brother was so bright eyed and sweet. Everyone said he was the preferred child, the one whos manners were amazing. Alexandria never cared, she wanted to cut her hair and be crazy. She was sick of feeling stifled in her Faction, even her own name became a plague to her. However as she got older her grades were amazing, she was one of the strongest females in Candor even though those skills were never put to use.
Unknown to everyone though, all the kids loved Alexandria. She would run around with them, acting like a child or being the bad guy in their fantasy games. She was always so kind to them, she would always have a big smile for any child that came near here...even her own Brother. She never treated him horribly, they were family after all. Plus once her Brother was old enough, her Mother went to work leaving the two home alone most of the time. She would help him with his homework, answer all his questions and gave him truthful answers while their Mother would lie for his 'benefit'. Alexandria practically raised her Brother, but she never complained because why would it matter?
To every one else she was cold and bitchy Alexandria, the one without friends and that's how she wanted to keep it. By the time it was finally time to take the test , Alexandria was ready. She knew she wouldn't stay in Candor, she would take anywhere else than Candor where everyone knew her...she needed Fresh. When her test came out inconclusive, she was a little confused but took that as to make the choice herself. So with that, that's how she ended up in Dauntless...Her brother and the other kids were sad to see her leave, but she promised to come back and tell them stories when she could.

Other|
Smoker(Y/N): No
Drinker(Y/N): Yes
Drug User(Y/N): No
Medication?: No
Omnivore/Herbivore/Carnivore: Omnivore
Favorite Food & Drink: Apple Juice & Noodles
Disliked Food & Drink: Squash & Orange Juice
Favorite Color: Prussian Blue
Scent: Smoke & Applewood
Able to Drive(Y/N): Yes
Theme Song: